Other Minor usability issues (mouse wheel/recall quickslot)

Gruust

Terrarian
1. I can't find any way to disable/configure mouse wheel behavior. Sometimes I unintentionally change the active quickslot because I accidentally touch the mouse wheel. Would be great to be able to either completely disable the mouse wheel behavior or to configure it. I had many bosses despawn because an unintentional change to the recall quickslot teleported me out of the fight. Also, I often accidentally change the weapon, wondering what's going on during hectic boss fights. Not optimal.
2. Recall: after using recall potions or similar items on a quickslot entry, I forget to switch back to the main tool/weapon and henceforth perform an unintended second recall. Would be great to have an option that automatically switches back to the last active quickslot when using a recall quickslot. Alternatively, potions/in-situ items (like the recall mirror) could be directly activated upon selecting the quickslot via number hotkey and without changing the active quickslot at all.

Just in case this doesn't change, you can fix this by storing your magic mirror/recall potions in the bottom right slot of your inventory, and just quickly open it and use it instead of mouse wheeling to it.

Back
Top Bottom