tAPI MiraiMai's Future Dance

It looks nice for a Minion. Idea: If it's spellbook, why not make it shoot a water bolt projectile (If it's possible ofcourse)?
I thought about it, considering I'm planning to make it spawn in dungeons like the water bolt book does. I think I'm going to make it shoot sheets of paper though, who knows maybe I can make a hardmode upgrade that actually uses magic.

Here's another spoiler, the minion is basically 90% done, I just need to make the buff and make the item work like a minion item should.

enchantedbook2.gif

I'm quite happy with how it came out. In making this, I made a bunch of generic code too, so adding future minions will be much easier; the most difficult part will be the sprites.

I'm still pretty busy the next few days, but when I get the chance I'll work on adding more. Aside from the book, some of the tiles will be in the next version, along with some other random items. Next week I should have more free time, so I'll definitely try to get more content out.

Excuse me sir...

1) Make the Dao of Pow be able to pick up items (to keep it on par)
2) Need help with sprites you say?

Excuse me sir...

1) Make the Dao of Pow be able to pick up items (to keep it on par)
2) Need help with sprites you say?
*ma'am :dryadtongue:

1) The Dao costs far less to make, and inflicts a useful debuff. It isn't that far off. I should probably either lower the damage a bit or add Hallowed Bars to the recipe though, I guess.
2) Not really, I have a lot of fun with making sprites. That said though, if you have sprites you want made into an item, feel free to throw suggestions, I don't mind doing that. Be aware I'm quite picky with style though, I prefer things to look like they fit in the vanilla game :dryadtongue:

*ma'am :dryadtongue:

1) The Dao costs far less to make, and inflicts a useful debuff. It isn't that far off. I should probably either lower the damage a bit or add Hallowed Bars to the recipe though, I guess.
2) Not really, I have a lot of fun with making sprites. That said though, if you have sprites you want made into an item, feel free to throw suggestions, I don't mind doing that. Be aware I'm quite picky with style though, I prefer things to look like they fit in the vanilla game :dryadtongue:

I do have sprites...

I do have sprites...
I noticed :dryadsmile: I'm about to go out for the weekend though. Not sure how much time I will have before tomorrow night to look at Terraria stuff, most of it will probably spent working on my tutorial I've been putting together though since I can't properly code without my desktop.

But ya, I'll take a look and drop you a PM when I do :dryadsmile:

when will the update be relased? I NEED THE MINION CODE
Curious, does your minion have "pet" as true? That is bugged right now and will limit how many can spawn. I'm working on a tutorial that will have the minion code it in too, hopefully that will be out tonight or tomorrow morning. Otherwise, just follow the minion tutorial and you should be fine :dryadsmile:

Been playing with this for a little while, now, and I'm loving what's in it. Also took a look at the wiki for your old stuff. I really look forward to it getting included. However, I would ask that you please not turn the helmets into accessories. There's a lot of accessories already and not enough slots. There's also a bunch of special armours that don't fit into sets, now, thanks to the travelling merchant. So, having special helmets added in would be great.

One of the definitions of "Outstanding"! This mod is really great! I really like the "Clash of the Titans" but sadly, I can't use it, I limit myself to only Magic Weapons; long live the Terrarian Gandalf! :redmunch:

Anyways, I hope you add Magic Weapons! *wishes Future Dance mod to have a great future*

Been playing with this for a little while, now, and I'm loving what's in it. Also took a look at the wiki for your old stuff. I really look forward to it getting included. However, I would ask that you please not turn the helmets into accessories. There's a lot of accessories already and not enough slots. There's also a bunch of special armours that don't fit into sets, now, thanks to the travelling merchant. So, having special helmets added in would be great.
Yeah, I thought of that too, but hoped it wouldn't bother anyone. I have an alternative idea to accessories, so I guess I'll use that, it's just a lot more tedious to code %:sigh:It'll be much better though, so oh well, I'll suck it up and do that instead :dryadtongue:

One of the definitions of "Outstanding"! This mod is really great! I really like the "Clash of the Titans" but sadly, I can't use it, I limit myself to only Magic Weapons; long live the Terrarian Gandalf! :redmunch:

Anyways, I hope you add Magic Weapons! *wishes Future Dance mod to have a great future*

More magic weapons are planned :dryadsmile: Though there are a few magic weapons already, the Manablade, Mageblade and Soulblade, which are close range magic weapons which pierce defense. The first one is a wooden sword and a mana crystal, and then you just upgrade through the tiers.

Ooh! Close-Range Magic Weapons! Something new to try! (Finally a mod with Magic-Enhanced Close Ranged Weapons or MECRWs!)

*again wishes Future Dance to have a great future*

Curious, does your minion have "pet" as true? That is bugged right now and will limit how many can spawn. I'm working on a tutorial that will have the minion code it in too, hopefully that will be out tonight or tomorrow morning. Otherwise, just follow the minion tutorial and you should be fine :dryadsmile:
i first had it set to false, can't summon more than 2. then i set it to true, still can't summon more than 2. i did EVERYTHING that was written in the minion tutorial.
here is my code...

//scratch all that. found out what was causing the problem. there was some code detecting if there was more than 2 minions XD

(100% intended bump) when is the next update gonna be relased? we've been waiting for quite a while, did you forget about it or something? (no offence)

Back
Top Bottom