NPCs & Enemies misc. NPC's

So.. have you seen my old ideas and liked them?

• nope they suck. burn them. YOU SUCK! YOU EXISTENCE IRRITATES ME!

• Yep they where ok...

• Never seen them... never will!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Smeargle

Terrarian
Ok, so basically awile back i made a fourm about my random ideas, and come to think of it... those ideas went the best. you where right snails attack. Anyways, one person said that one of my ideas deserved its own fourm, and i thought "Hey that's pretty good." so here it is... my forum of NPC's! ill post regularly.

how to unlock: kill 50 zombies
what he sells: a zombie head counterweight -1 gold-, a strange vile -20 gold-(combine it with any potion that gives effects, and will make them last longer), a strange syringe -10 gold- (summons a baby zombie pet) lastly, bring him any rare drops from zombies, (zombie arm, shackle slime -from slimed zombies-) and a zombie banner, he will give you a zombie statue!
names: walker (walking dead reference) hunter, Chomper, Biter, Risen
quotes: "Hey can i see you arm. No specific reason." "so... is (name of arms dealer) asleep. I need to get rid of hi so i can infect the re-. Never mind." So... is the new frontier down... no reason asking." (only if named walker) "Yep... totally not letting other zombies in." "Hey, yesterday a mosquito bit me, so avoid those."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom