tModLoader Miscellania

u would make my day if u could like:
make all weapons auto swing/fire
obviously all weapons IN THE GAME
because all the mods weapons are always auto swinged
yeah the reason is that everytime i click the mouse
it does not swing sometimes
so its makes the game hard for me :c
-Some Rushe- i mean:some random ideas guy.

u would make my day if u could like:
make all weapons auto swing/fire
obviously all weapons IN THE GAME
because all the mods weapons are always auto swinged
yeah the reason is that everytime i click the mouse
it does not swing sometimes
so its makes the game hard for me :c
-Some Rushe- i mean:some random ideas guy.
I personally think that would be a little OP. I will not add that to Miscellania, instead I'll make that a separate mod.

Well, it's probably weird so I completely understand if you didn't do it.

I got the idea from the ancient muramasa that you added. Would it be possible to re add the old forge/hell forge back into the game. I was thinking maybe a rare spawn in underground cabins/hell houses. They might be called ancient furnace and ancient hellforge respectively?

Well, it's probably weird so I completely understand if you didn't do it.

I got the idea from the ancient muramasa that you added. Would it be possible to re add the old forge/hell forge back into the game. I was thinking maybe a rare spawn in underground cabins/hell houses. They might be called ancient furnace and ancient hellforge respectively?
That's actually pretty interesting! I've never messed with world gen before in my mods so implementing that will be kinda fun.
Also
Maybe you could add another magnet that increases heart pickup range and add it into the magnetism ring?
I'm not sure if that's gonna be balanced. The item magnet is just a convenience tool, but a heart magnet would probably be cheaty on Events/bosses with minions so I don't know.

I'm not sure if a heart magnet is gonna be balanced. The item magnet is just a convenience tool, but a heart magnet would probably be cheaty on Events/bosses with minions so I don't know.
You are not forced to have the magnet increase the range to that of a heartreach potion. You could have it increase the range by 5-10 tiles

I finally updated Miscellania for the new tModLoader!

And now that I'm back, I can add a bit more content to the mod (apparently I last updated it 8 months ago... That's embarassing). One things that I'm planning for the next update is @Uncle_Slime's suggestion for the Ancient Forges.

I finally updated Miscellania for the new tModLoader!

And now that I'm back, I can add a bit more content to the mod (apparently I last updated it 8 months ago... That's embarassing). One things that I'm planning for the next update is @Uncle_Slime's suggestion for the Ancient Forges.

That my friend would be amazing..

Quick question: is the magnet ring's use of the Gold Ring rather than the Greedy Ring a matter of balance on your part, or was it oversight? Personally, I'd love to have the benefits of Greedy kept (perhaps there could be 2 versions; one with Gold and one with Greedy?), but I totally understand if you think that would be too much power for one accessory.

Side note: you're my new favorite modder for that Spear of Justice.

Quick question: is the magnet ring's use of the Gold Ring rather than the Greedy Ring a matter of balance on your part, or was it oversight? Personally, I'd love to have the benefits of Greedy kept (perhaps there could be 2 versions; one with Gold and one with Greedy?), but I totally understand if you think that would be too much power for one accessory.

Side note: you're my new favorite modder for that Spear of Justice.
It was intentional. I wanted the Magnet Ring to be specifically a magnet with no other functions (even though I know how rare Gold Rings are).

Also thank you.:)

v0.6 is released!
  • Updated for tModLoader v0.9.1
  • Added Ancient Forges and Ancient Hellforges (@Uncle_Slime). These generate in the world either in Hell Ruins or in Underground Cabins and they act just like Furnaces/Hellforges.
    • Added /miscworldgen command that spawns them in previously created worlds. You don't have to start a new world to find them.
  • Ancient Muramasa can now be used to craft the Night's Edge.
There were a few other little things that I wanted to add, but because of the new tML version I decided to update now.

Last edited:
Sorry for the long delay here.
Love the mod.

Is there any way to get heart reach added to the magnetism ring in some fashion?
No, I want that to stay as a potion-only buff.
I can't seem to download this via the Mod Browser, it gives Unknown Browser Error every time...
I don't know what causes that (or if it's still a problem even), but if you're having trouble, please use the direct link here.

Back
Top Bottom