Switch Miss the 3DS build menu....

Jakers

Terrarian
I liked that menu because when you collected new ideas it would give you new recipes and then you could build things a lot easier because you knew what you needed. I don't like having to stop and open up wiki every time I have to build something because I can't remember how to do it. I wish they would bring that back.

I liked that menu because when you collected new ideas it would give you new recipes and then you could build things a lot easier because you knew what you needed. I don't like having to stop and open up wiki every time I have to build something because I can't remember how to do it. I wish they would bring that back.
The way that it was designed from the start by Terraria’s creator, Redigit, is that you give anything that says it’s a ‘material’ to the Guide. He then tells you every single item that can be made with the material (even if you don’t have all of the other items to make it).

That’s what the Guide is for. Not just for throwing a doll that looks like him in lava. :)

I agree. The Wii U had a similar build menu. It Was so micb easier to navigate to. Thw guide was still useful to find new recipes without having all the materials. And i noticed the switch guide hasnt been showing me full recipes for a few. Wish it woild go back.

Back
Top Bottom