Blocks & Decoration Missing bricks!

Div101

The Destroyer
There are many ore blocks that are unimplemented.
Those include:
-Iron/Lead
-Hallowed

For the Hallowed block, I was thinking that the mech. Bosses drop ores instead of bars, but more ores.

Last edited:
Palladium, Orichalcum, Adamantite and Titanium have a bricks or correctly a crafteable building materials (to me) from the their perspective ore,
So for these I will give you an answer, they are not going to be. Not everything must be or be named bricks to count.

Even almost nobody mentioned these blocks or bricks, Iron and Lead crafteable building materials going to be released in new PC update. Although their names wereN¨t trully confirmed by developers, ...

For Hallowed Bricks, I don't see them comming because they don't have ore unlike like Lumminite Bricks. To be honest I suggested and I still want to craft perspective ore building material from bars too.

Yeahh I know it might be too unnecessary harsh, but that's what I see faulty.

Palladium, Orichalcum, Adamantite and Titanium have a bricks or correctly a crafteable building materials (to me) from the their perspective ore,
So for these I will give you an answer, they are not going to be. Not everything must be or be named bricks to count.

Even almost nobody mentioned these blocks or bricks, Iron and Lead crafteable building materials going to be released in new PC update. Although their names wereN¨t trully confirmed by developers, ...

For Hallowed Bricks, I don't see them comming because they don't have ore unlike like Lumminite Bricks. To be honest I suggested and I still want to craft perspective ore building material from bars too.

Yeahh I know it might be too unnecessary harsh, but that's what I see faulty.
Sorry, I didn’t know

Back
Top Bottom