• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Missing Hairstyles

The1DarkLord

Skeletron Prime
There are 11 hairstyles I cannot buy from the stylist, despite there being no apparent way hairstyles are unlocked, and nothing suggesting there are any that are available only at certain times on the wiki. Anyway, hairstyles 124-134 are not showing up for me. I was wondering why that is occurring. It isn't urgent or anything, and I'm not even entirely sure this is a bug, but I would just like to know if I am supposed to be able to use those.

Leinfors

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Re-Logic
Sure, I'll get to it in a few hours.

@The1DarkLord, could you screencap the in-game shop page where the missing hair styles should be, so I can see what is there and what isn't? I'll be able to compare that to my own game. :)

Leinfors

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Re-Logic
Ahh, I got a chance to take a look; these are the Martian hairstyles, they are unlocked when you complete the Martian Invasion.

The1DarkLord

Skeletron Prime
Ohhhhhhh okay. Yeah, it would be nice if that was noted on the wiki page. I was kinda freaking out. "Oh no! My game is broken" and so forth. Anyway, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Top Bottom