Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KangarooGuy

Steampunker
As all of you know, Terraria Mobile only has a couple of NPCs from the PC version. And those are:

Guide
Merchant
Demolitionist
Nurse
Arms Dealer
Witch Doctor
Goblin Tinkerer
Dryad
Mechanic
Wizard
Pirate
Steampunker
Cyborg
Stylist
Truffle
Clothier
Painter
Dye Trader
Party Girl

The reason the Angler and the Travelling Merchant aren't here, as you all know, they didn't exist prior to 1.2.4. (The same version where Duke Fishron, the Bug Net and Fishing Poles existed.) In the next Terraria mobile update, we are expecting the missing NPCs, items and much more.

Last edited:
The reason the Angler and the Travelling Merchant aren't here, as you all know, they didn't exist prior to 1.2.3. (The same version where Duke Fishron, the Bug Net and Fishing Poles existed.) In the next Terraria mobile update, we are expecting the missing NPCs, items and much more.
False info. Angler, fishing, new potions and Duke Fishron were introduced in 1.2.4.

I really do think you should do proper research before making a guide.

As all of you know, Terraria Mobile only has a couple of NPCs from the PC version. And those are:

Guide
Merchant
Demolitionist
Nurse
Arms Dealer
Witch Doctor
Goblin Tinkerer
Dryad
Mechanic
Wizard
Pirate
Steampunker
Cyborg
Stylist
Truffle
Clothier
Painter
Dye Trader
Party Girl

The reason the Angler and the Travelling Merchant aren't here, as you all know, they didn't exist prior to 1.2.4. (The same version where Duke Fishron, the Bug Net and Fishing Poles existed.) In the next Terraria mobile update, we are expecting the missing NPCs, items and much more.
Once again wrong. Travelling Merchant, the bug net and critters all were 1.2.3. Fishing and Fishron were 1.2.4.

Guide
Merchant
Demolitionist
Nurse
Arms Dealer
Witch Doctor
Goblin Tinkerer
Dryad
Mechanic
Wizard
Pirate
Steampunker
Cyborg
Stylist
Truffle
Clothier
Painter
Dye Trader
Party Girl

I am so confused In the crafting table I see I can make a fishing rod? I think I have the newest update but I'm not sure can you help me?
[DOUBLEPOST=1443399462,1443399439][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am so confused In the crafting table I see I can make a fishing rod? I think I have the newest update but I'm not sure can you help me?
This is mobile by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom