Mobile Missing my saved files..

derrick021787

Terrarian
I recently switched my device as of yesterday its still an Android device but all my cloud saves are missing. I backed up everything before i switched. I took my local saves and put them on cloud but poof they are gone.

You made a copy of your local characters and local worlds and made them into cloud characters and cloud worlds within the Terraria app itself using this method: Mobile Backup Instructions? Or did you back up all of your phone to a computer?

Are you able to see your characters and worlds still on the old device? And have you tried logging out of the Google account on the new device and re-logging in - making sure that it is the same Google account that the old device was using when it made the cloud saves.

You made a copy of your local characters and local worlds and made them into cloud characters and cloud worlds within the Terraria app itself using this method: Mobile Backup Instructions? Or did you back up all of your phone to a computer?

Are you able to see your characters and worlds still on the old device? And have you tried logging out of the Google account on the new device and re-logging in - making sure that it is the same Google account that the old device was using when it made the cloud saves.
I followed the mobile back up instructions to a T. I don't have a computer or any other devices.

Hello, please open up your Google drive and tell us how many folders named 'Terraria' there are.

Okay! Make a new folder named 'temp' and copy all files within those 4 folders into it. Now delete all the folders named Terraria except the new one (you can find the date created by doing right click > properties). Now move all files into the remaining Terraria folder from the temp folder, then delete the temp folder.
To be sure, wait 5-10 minutes (505 have said it can take a while for Terraria to sync with Google), then your saves should appear.

Okay! Make a new folder named 'temp' and copy all files within those 4 folders into it. Now delete all the folders named Terraria except the new one (you can find the date created by doing right click > properties). Now move all files into the remaining Terraria folder from the temp folder, then delete the temp folder.
To be sure, wait 5-10 minutes (505 have said it can take a while for Terraria to sync with Google), then your saves should appear.
Ok i did that. Waiting 5-10 minutes now.

It didn't work ;_;

Back
Top Bottom