PC Missing server executable for v1.0.6 of Terraria

genericqueso

Terrarian
I recently wanted to start a 1.0.6 playthrough with a friend of mine, but attempting to run a server is impossible because the retrograde patch that I installed does not come with a compatible TerrariaServer.exe (the furthest back that can be accessed is the server executable for 1.2.4.1, which is incompatible) and I am unaware of any other way to legally install and play the 1.0.6 update.

Is there any potential way I can get my hands on this missing executable to host a server in the 1.0.6 update (legally, preferrably)?

I'm guessing you are referring to v1.0.6.1, as far as I know there is no patch for v1.0.6. I also don't really know of any other way to acquire v1.0.6 (legally or otherwise). However, the client and the dedicated server executables are actually very similar to each other, so I might be able to manually recreate TerrariaServer.exe. I'll send it to you in a PM if I succeed.

I'm guessing you are referring to v1.0.6.1, as far as I know there is no patch for v1.0.6. I also don't really know of any other way to acquire v1.0.6 (legally or otherwise). However, the client and the dedicated server executables are actually very similar to each other, so I might be able to manually recreate TerrariaServer.exe. I'll send it to you in a PM if I succeed.
Yeah that's what I meant, v1.0.6.1. My mistake :p

If you can get that version of TerrariaServer.exe running that would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom