Blocks & Decoration Missing walls, platforms and decorations

Gotcha!

Pumpking
I was sure a topic like this existed already, but perhaps it's on the old forums (or I haven't looked right).
There are still some walls, platforms and decorations missing from various decoration styles. I'd really love to see the missing pieces added in 1.3.
It'd be great if these would be added in 1.3, @Cenx. :) It'd be putting the dots on the i.

The list:
Wood:
- Candelabra
- Candle
- Chandelier
- Lamp (although there's a tiki torch)
- Lantern
- Bathtub
Dynasty:
- Piano (perhaps replace with a traditional japanese instrument? Koto!)
- Dresser
- Couch
- Platforms

Living Wood:
- Living Chest is the only Living item that is not craftable through the Living Loom.
- Dresser
Frozen:
- Matching Frozen Chest/Ice Chest?
- Dresser
- Platforms

Steampunk:
- Background Walls - Fixed!
Skyware:
- Grandfather Clock, named Sunplate Clock instead of Skyware Clock? There's an extra clock now. Weird.
- Workbench, crafted at kiln, not Sky Mill. - Fixed!

Golden:
- Platforms- In the pipeline!
- Workbench
- Matching Golden Chest? - In the pipeline!
Blue/Green/Pink Dungeon:
- Grandfather Clock (although they do have a nice vase instead, so not a priority for me at least)
- Chandelier (doesn't spawn) Spawns now.

Bone:
- Platforms (only available through inventory editing)
Lihzahrd:
- Platforms
Flesh:
- Platforms
All except Golden:
- Toilets! But in all honesty, I don't care too much about this one. ;)

Last edited:
Ah, thanks for the update. :)
My dumb face was trying to make slime block walls at a solidifier. Dunno why, every other wall is created at a workbench.
I'll update my post immediately.

Edit: And I forgot Dynasty platforms.

- Piano (perhaps replace with a traditional japanese instrument?)
I'd say the closest equivalent would be a Koto.
koto_c01.jpg

Why should normal wood get more lighting furniture when they are tottally classic, I think is becausde so they couldn't build all houses out of normal wood.
I hate looking at peple building pout of normal wood, that look is now for me very sick, least if they could use Living Wood wall and not normal wood wall.

Hi @Cenx, I heard vague rumours about missing furniture being added in the next update? I hope it's true! :passionate:
Crossed out two, but the list is still quite long. ;)

Oh, that's absolutely lovely then. /psyched
Well I quess you are the best listener (I mean bad listener). It's like I said nothing to nobody.
I find your action to be honest ignorant.

All of these missing furniture pieces were sprited or located in texture of Terraria in 1.3.1
Because of limited engine it was pushout to next update version 1.3.5. Conrimation of the engine: https://twitter.com/Cennxx/status/819976532064083968

I can check them all if they are going to be in next update or not. There is no doubt that they aren't going to be obtainable.
  • Workbench?
    • Golden. Checked and it is there.
  • Platforms?
    • Golden , Dynasty, Lihzard, Flesh and Frozen. Checked and they are there.
  • Chests?
    • Golden. Checked and it is there.
    • Ice? I alredy think it match Frozen furniture very well like frozen Chest.
  • Piano?
    • Dynasty? Checked and too by ppowefsteef.
  • Dressers?
    • Dynasty, Frozen and Living Wood? Checked and they are there.
  • Sofa?
    • Dynasty? Checked na dby ppowersteef too.
Other than that Bone Platform is already crafteable. But I can't can't confirm if Living Wod Chest will be crafteable.

I don't think there will be other classic/mornal wood furniture, since bathub can be crafted from Iron Bars, Gold/Platinum Candlelabra and candle, basic metal Chandeliers.
More exotic, known, richer wood is likely to be more in different things than Tables, chairs, doors and such more.

With Toilets could be more pain since some of chairs look already toilets + they share same a texture tile with chair.

Back
Top Bottom