MIX A MOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget everyone's most hated enemy. Imagine the Wall of Flesh fighting its battles with words.
walloftext.png

Advance warning: My interpretation of "mob" is going to be somewhat relaxed. (That is, I plan to cheat.)

Paladin + Mini Minotaur = Palomino, a rideable golden horse with silver mane and tail. When riding a Palomino, it's a cinch to stirrup some adventure.

Goblin Scout + Lost Girl = Girl Scout, who never gets lost 'cos she knows how to use a map and compass… and she's not afraid to ask for directions. Flings sharpened Thin Mints for 40 calories damage apiece. 30% chance to drop some cookies, 15% chance to drop Samoa cookies.

The Twins + Piranha = The Piranha Brothers, Doug and Dinsdale. Together they count as one mob. Can be located and defeated only with the assistance of Spiny Norman the (non-Moebian) hedgehog NPC.

Penguin + any Bat = Comic Book.

Demon Eyes + your opponent = Propaganda.

Finally, here's one with the formula "mob + craftable item of furniture = food item."

Bunny + Toilet = Hoppin' John (rice, black-eyed peas, and bacon). Grants the "Well Fed" buff, brings good luck and wealth for one game year if eaten on New Year's Day.

[edited to add one more]

Rockfish + Fallen Star = Rock Star. Combined with The Axe gives 75% chance of popular hit, 50% chance of critical hit. Critics are pickier than regular listeners.

Last edited:
Goblin Scout + Lost Girl = Girl Scout, who never gets lost 'cos she knows how to use a map and compass… and she's not afraid to ask for directions. Flings sharpened Thin Mints for 40 calories damage apiece. 30% chance to drop some cookies, 15% chance to drop Samoa cookies.
My OCD just loves this one. Combining the Goblin Scout and Lost Girl leaves a Girl Scout AND a Lost Goblin. But since the goblin is lost... My brain screams with delight.

My OCD just loves this one. Combining the Goblin Scout and Lost Girl leaves a Girl Scout AND a Lost Goblin. But since the goblin is lost... My brain screams with delight.

What about the Lost Scout and the Goblin Girl? :dryadeek:

Lost Scout: Rare type of zombie that only spawns in the Forest (Purity). Drops a Broken Compass and an Upside-Down Trifold Map on death.

Goblin Girl: Like a regular girl, but wears green make-up and bikini armour at Comic-Con to make you feel simultaneously aroused and awkward - inflicts the "Social Anxiety" debuff on sight, prevents you from talking to any NPCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom