Blocks & Decoration Mixing Station

Pandemonium135

Terrarian
I thought I would suggest a station for builders. It would look kind of like a cement mixer. It would have two slots. The first slot only accepts green, purple, and red solution. In the second slot you can put stone, sand, hardened sand ice. The relation would be of one single solution to convert an amount of 100. The time of conversion takes one terraria Day. Now let's say you introduce a stack (10) of red solution and a stack of sand. After one day you would have a stack of crimsand. Last example, 10 of green solution and a stack of ebonstone, after one day you would have a stack of stone. This station would make it easy for builders to farm the corrupt/crimson variants of blocks.
Thanks for the read, do not forget to comment down below and check my action sided suggestion, "Replayability of Terraria"

Would be better if it didn't take a full day. As someone who hates the biomes spreading, I can support it if the wait time is vastly reduced. A day is too long. Say around 10-20 seconds. That's how long it would take endgame anyway to mine that much sand.

A new crafting station to do what can be done way faster already with things present in the game. Sounds very useful to me.

It's the best idea I've heard after that time the devs decided to split furniture crafting just so they could add a dozen RNG-walled crafting stations.

No... It cannot be done, because you ruin the landscape of your world. Also you can do other stuff while the materials convert.

No... It cannot be done, because you ruin the landscape of your world.
And where exactly are the raw materials going to come from? Last I check, sands, stones and ice don't magically appear in your inventory unless mined.

And by that logic, we shouldn't mine ores either because our world would be ruined.

Also you can do other stuff while the materials convert.
By waiting twenty four minutes for something I can get in two and start using immediately? Not the most productive method.

You always have ice laying around but not that much red ice... Seems pretty clear to me... Are we playing the same game?
No... It cannot be done, because you ruin the landscape of your world. Also you can do other stuff while the materials convert.
Right now I'm questioning if we're talking the same language. First you said I can't spray the solutions and mine them because it will ruin the landscape. Now you're saying there's plenty of blocks to go around. Again, spraying and mining is far faster than your method. Far, far faster.

By the way, just in case it isn't clear, you can use the red/purple solution on ice/sand/stone if you want those versions. We have enough of those blocks to go around. Your method is carrying water by the handful, the one currently available in game is where people use pumps. Unless your conversion is faster, there's no meaning to it.

Right now I'm questioning if we're talking the same language. First you said I can't spray the solutions and mine them because it will ruin the landscape. Now you're saying there's plenty of blocks to go around. Again, spraying and mining is far faster than your method. Far, far faster.

And there's the problem. I would personally use this if it didn't take an entire day. 10-30 seconds is around as long as it would take to mine 100 of these blocks with endgame gear, so I would fully support this if the time was vastly reduced. Would save me time going to the biomes and collecting the different types of blocks, not to mention the conversion of them.

But as for now, a day is way too long, as @Freenight stated.

Getting the solutions and finding an ice field takes far less than a day, and doesn't require the player to craft/get a new crafting station for it. As a rule of thumb, if the game's already doing it easier than your suggestion does it, then the suggestion "probably" needs "a bit" of work.

Back
Top Bottom