[MLP:FiM] Favorite Villains/Your Own Villains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everybody

Terrarian
Well, this is the Villain Thread! Post your favorite villains, and if you really want to (me, much?) want to "make"/create your own villain, then go ahead. Here are some basic guidelines for making one, I guess.
Name:
Sex:
Lore:
I'll post mine here when I'm done. See ya, out.
Favorite Villain: Discord.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soros
Creature: Pony(Earth, Pegasus, Unicorn)
Magic: Steals the souls of ponies, and collects their souls to manipulate them into Magic.
Lore: Soros is a really recent villain. He rose to power by manipulating the Alicorn Amulet’s power, when Trixie was in Ponyville (he was there, and he fed off of it). He slowly started to manipulate it’s power and feed off of his own power, and soon, other pony’s power. Soon enough, he gained enough power to feed off of Tirek, and the whole magical misconception there. He then gained enough power to face off of Twilight.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
My favorite real villain? Caius Ballad, all the way, dudes just really awesome.
But my own villain?
Sex: Male
Power: Don't wanna give away too much since he's a villain from a story I'm working on but lets just say, this dude is hard to kill
Slight spoilers ahead! If you're reading the story, the Liberator you've been warned. Even though I'll probs write a new chapter tomorrow.
Lore: A hero from a time long forgotten, he lived with the witches, saw the first insect men, and slayed the master swordsman Kurt. After he was killed and brought back as a near immortal, he initially dedicated his time protecting everyone. But after lifetimes he saw that no matter what he did, his loved ones would still die. This got him near the border of sanity and insanity, unfortunately a supernatural force pushed him to the edge.

Yoo furgut name bruh
My favorite real villain? Caius Ballad, all the way, dudes just really awesome.
But my own villain?
Cant say since hes from a story that's not finished.

Do yoo no wut MLP:FiM stands fer?

Oh... crap. Real sorry dude. I'll just go ahead and you know.. delete my posts... you should probs do the same you know.

Yeah. Try the show, mi amigo! Also, don't judge me because I like something... a lot of my friendships ended like that (ironically).

I have returned! I know nothing of MLP but ever since I thought this was another kind of thread I must redeem myself!
upload_2015-3-13_14-36-18.png

Name: Grigori
Power: Basic dragon moveset, if I'm not mistaken dragons can swim in lava in this show.
Lore: A pony and dragon hybrid from an age long lost, he is ashamed of his dragon blood but tries his best to give dragons a good rep.

I have returned! I know nothing of MLP but ever since I thought this was another kind of thread I must redeem myself!
View attachment 36777
Name: Grigori
Power: Basic dragon moveset, if I'm not mistaken dragons can swim in lava in this show.
Lore: A pony and dragon hybrid from an age long lost, he is ashamed of his dragon blood but tries his best to give dragons a good rep.

Where ever did you get that awesome avarar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom