Texture Pack [MLP] Terraria Pony Pack

I know there are some bugs right now because this pack is for terraria 1.3.3.3 and the Version of terraria is 1.3.4.3, also if you used the texturepack feature, almost everything will not work...
I am waiting for the source code to come out because i use that to fix some bugs

Just launched the game to try it out. Looks good so far, though I've noticed a major bug in the game.
On your map/minimap, it only shows your mane, tail, and eyes. Nothing else.
Would also be nice to somehow change tail styles too.

Other than that I'm looking forward to seeing other stuff some up from this.

Hopefully, the option to change tail styles will be another button instead of the mane. Sometimes, people like their ponies to have non-matching mane and tails but, I don't think the current Terraria will be easy to modify to add another style value to change another specific part of the player. Anyways, I'll just wait for future updates.

Woof, I said...

I know there are some bugs right now because this pack is for terraria 1.3.3.3 and the Version of terraria is 1.3.4.3, also if you used the texturepack feature, almost everything will not work...
I am waiting for the source code to come out because i use that to fix some bugs

My game actually reverted to 1.3.3.2 from 1.3.4.3.

Ow that is true, it is 1.3.3.2, i thought it was 1.3.3.3 *facepalm*
Anyways...
i tried to make/fix the source code myself (C#). I fixed the first 150 errors and the error log was empty but when i tried to build the project there showed up another 100 (and another... an...; you know where this is going) so i give up with this code.

Now i need some feedback from you guys :D
What should i do:
- Wait for the source code for 1.3.4.3 (this means that i will always wait for the source when updating)
- rebuild the pack that it is always compatible with terraria without the edited code

Note1# that if we chose for rebuild that it will not be possible to have more tails (just 1 texture; i was planning to make more), NPC's will not have their names and some bugs will be back (tails vissible when wearing robes)

Note2# it may be compatible with macOS when we chose for rebuild

Ow that is true, it is 1.3.3.2, i thought it was 1.3.3.3 *facepalm*
Anyways...
i tried to make/fix the source code myself (C#). I fixed the first 150 errors and the error log was empty but when i tried to build the project there showed up another 100 (and another... an...; you know where this is going) so i give up with this code.

Now i need some feedback from you guys :D
What should i do:
- Wait for the source code for 1.3.4.3 (this means that i will always wait for the source when updating)
- rebuild the pack that it is always compatible with terraria without the edited code

Note1# that if we chose for rebuild that it will not be possible to have more tails (just 1 texture; i was planning to make more), NPC's will not have their names and some bugs will be back (tails vissible when wearing robes)

Note2# it may be compatible with macOS when we chose for rebuild
I'd rather wait patiently. Quality work takes time, and I should know. lol I can wait on the 1.3.4 release.

You are right, i am just going to wait and watch all episodes again xD. Maybe i can find some things to improve...

By the Way, here are some previews from the coming armor sets:
Apprentice_Armor.png Dark Artist Armor.png Huntress_Armor.png Monk Armor.png Red_Riding_Armor.png Shinobi Infiltrator Armor.png squire_armor.png Valhalla_Armor.png

Note1# I think i'll going to work on the custom backgrounds, tails or maybe tiles. But player is still highest priority

Attachments

• Apprentice_Armor.png
    Apprentice_Armor.png
    944 bytes · Views: 212
Last edited:
You are right, i am just going to wait and watch all episodes again xD. Maybe i can find some things to improve...

By the Way, here are some previews from the coming armor sets:
View attachment 149292 View attachment 149293 View attachment 149294 View attachment 149295 View attachment 149296 View attachment 149297 View attachment 149298 View attachment 149299

Note1# I think i'll going to work on the custom backgrounds, tails or maybe tiles. But player is still highest priority
Fiiiix the miiinnniiii maaaap icoooons!~

The issue with the minimap is not diplaying the head (from the standard body, without armor), right?

If yes , I think i can only fix this issue with the source code. besides that i attached the head textures to the body sprite (to make 2 genders instead of having 1) so i think it will be hard to fix...

Just want to say, great mod, thanks for putting in the effort to make this great and sticking with it. I expected to find a long deserted mod, but was pleasantly surprised. looking forward to any and all updates in the future.

I can not use that template, I already tried the texturepack feature and i does not work for all textures...

Loving this so far. The only issue I've had is for some reason, when I went into a desert biome, my PC would lag, HORRIBLY, and I never had lag on this game before. I tried turning off backgrounds, and that fixed it. Still, I hope this is fixed, so I can turn backgrounds back on.

If it helps, there was a sandstorm when I had this lag, not sure how the desert is without the sandstorm.

Edit: I tried turning background back on, went through a desert biome without any problems this time. I'm chalking this up to a weird coincidence, although I think the sandstorm might be the culprit. I'll have to check and see, should be easy (almost half my house is on a desert biome)

Last edited:
Awesome! Thank you for all your hard work, downloading now. THANK YOU ^.~
EDIT
Everything is running and looking great, no bugs found and I'm very much enjoying it! Thanks again!~

Last edited:
Thank you for the hard work mate I REALLY LOVE THIS

EDIT:
Terraria 1.3.4.4 just drop...WHY

Last edited:
I need a video tutorial on installing this. Sorry because I can't catch up with just reading instructions without pictures. :T

Back
Top Bottom