Texture Pack [MLP] Terraria Pony Pack

Hmmm, i can not say what is wrong right now; i'll have a look myself. Btw, do you have more of this sitting sprites?

Nice, definitely going to use them! I'll put your name in the desc when i got (almost) all of them and when they are working correctly

hmm, nothing wrong with the sitting sprite:
test.png

maybe it is your converter or the texturepack support (i used xnaformatter, xnb format)
i have not edited the sprite.

sitting sprites are now included, i put them in the same zip file, for people who already downloaded this version please re-download for latest changes (it's not worth a +0.0.1 xD)

What do I do if I am not using Terraria Steam, but GOG instead ?
That is a really good question! Can you tell me if the gog edition uses a gog launcher/installer/client? I can make the game non-steam but i think achievements will not work anymore (Again...). You can always give me the .exe file (mail or dl link) and i'll see what i can do. (Btw you do not have to run terraria with my exe file, it only fix some graphical errors when using my sprites)

I have found a pretty big problem with this pack....
I have tried to create a new character and named it the same as an old character each time when I tried to set the name, the game crashes on me

Attachments

• Terraria Crash.PNG
    Terraria Crash.PNG
    48.7 KB · Views: 270
I have tried to create a new character and named it the same as an old character each time when I tried to set the name, the game crashes on me

Did you copy Fonts folder? I didn't and it helped me.

hmm i cant say what is wrong at this moment, never seen this error before too. which name do you want to name your character? And like @Classy said, you already tried it without the font files?

I've noticed a bug. Whenever you put a helment on, It hides your mane(which im guessing is normal) but it also hides your tail, which really bothers me. My simple solution to this (for now) is to always have the familiar wig equipped, but i do hope you guys come up with a permanent fix

You running with my exe file? If not than yes it hides tail. Run with my exe file and the tail will not disappear; sets that have a "dress" as body will also hide tail when you equip the set helmet

Actually it is not a bug anymore bcuz i fixed it with this exe file...

I've noticed a bug. Whenever you put a helment on, It hides your mane(which im guessing is normal) but it also hides your tail, which really bothers me. My simple solution to this (for now) is to always have the familiar wig equipped, but i do hope you guys come up with a permanent fix
Ok good to know, i'll let my friend know that

Hi there, i ran your program through steam, and the head equipment is still hiding the tail. Am I suppose to run the program through steam or not? I am very confuse
screenshots

You are supposed to run the program not through steam just click my file inside the terraria folder (i would say make a shortcut and put that on your desktop) because steam will run terraria.exe and not my file; besides you can run it through steam if you rename my file to terraria.exe, recommended to backup original file or rename it to (example) terraria_original.exe

I notice the monoliths from the Lunar Events don't display the background properly when using the new .exe file.

So it looks like:
F0MZwOp.jpg

Instead of:
R3IuHW8.jpg

Any chance of a fix for this?

I'll have a look at it, so far i can see in your screenshots it may be a background error. I am doing a playthrough myself too so i'll see (and fix) it soon.

EDIT#1: the planet background seems to be broken; this is an error with the code, is going to take a while to fix this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom