• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC [MLP] Terraria Pony Pack

Acinonyx

Terrarian
No worries! Take all the time you need.

Also another thing I notice is the Ancient Cultist Mask doesn't hide the tail like the regular Cultist Hood does which looks odd with the robe, is that something that's possible to change?

Rhoenicx

Terrarian
i can fix that cultist mask right now because i know where to edit the code but i think i'll wait for a reply from the person who decompiled terraria; he has to fix that monolith glitch after all... If i have the fixed code i'll fix that one too. (if i do not get response i will fix it next week)

kyleb2004

Terrarian
can u make a video on how to do it
[doublepost=1490821583,1490821447][/doublepost]i meant make a video on how to download it and install it

Rhoenicx

Terrarian
I decided to work on the pack again when 1.3.5 is out, then i do not have to do double work. I think the next terraria update will come soon, I will then fix those bugs and maybe make a detailed guide with pictures or a video how to install the pack.

Rhoenicx

Terrarian
Yeah i am aware of the update; btw 1.3.5.1 is already released xD

I'll update the pack soon, just going to wait for the guy that decompiles terraria so i can make that exe file again. Hopefully i can fix these planets :D

I also think that there will be more updates soon, like bug fix Updates...

I'll start with the sprites and then the exe file
It will be updated soon!

Rhoenicx

Terrarian
I think it is possible to make different races, but the idea of using items is with Magic and i cant make any other animations. Also when you equip armor/vanity it will disappear...

That Visual glitch had to be something with the 1.3.5.x update (you can try installing the pack again) ; as you can see i havent updated it yet because the person that decompiled and fixed terraria for me is a little stubborn and want more donations for his work. I'll look into those glitches and maybe make a pack without the exe file. And if i can not get the source i'll put that tail-on-eye-layer back into the pack because i'll have no other chose...

Wildfire

Skeletron Prime
I think it is possible to make different races, but the idea of using items is with Magic and i cant make any other animations. Also when you equip armor/vanity it will disappear...

That Visual glitch had to be something with the 1.3.5.x update (you can try installing the pack again) ; as you can see i havent updated it yet because the person that decompiled and fixed terraria for me is a little stubborn and want more donations for his work. I'll look into those glitches and maybe make a pack without the exe file. And if i can not get the source i'll put that tail-on-eye-layer back into the pack because i'll have no other chose...
If you can't change the "use item" animation, that's fine. I can get over the whole "Pegasus using magic" thing. As with the whole armor/vanity thing, I can just equip my pony with the familiar set, so that way I can still see the wings. As with your friend wanting more, that's just awful. I'm sorry that hes like that, but either look for a new friend, or give him what he wants, its your call. I wish you well in your future
P.S If it helps, I found this, explaining how to decompile terraria.
http://tconfig.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_Decompile_Terraria
I'm actually looking into it as well. If I'm able to decomplie it, I'll send you a copy of it.

Last edited:

Rhoenicx

Terrarian
@AppleBloom That is the problem, you can decompile terraria easily but you have to fix the error from the decompiler manualy, so you need to learn c# in order to fix it otherwise it does not compile when you want to build the exe file.

I can do anything with just a decompiled terraria, of needs to be fixed as well. Thats also why there was that monolith glitch that was not showing the planet background; this was something with the code, it was fixed but it still did not work... :/

Wildfire

Skeletron Prime
@AppleBloom That is the problem, you can decompile terraria easily but you have to fix the error from the decompiler manualy, so you need to learn c# in order to fix it otherwise it does not compile when you want to build the exe file.

I can do anything with just a decompiled terraria, of needs to be fixed as well. Thats also why there was that monolith glitch that was not showing the planet background; this was something with the code, it was fixed but it still did not work... :/
Okiedokie, I jusy got done decompiling Terraria. Would like me to try to fix the errors, or send it to you first
P.S. I tried reinstalling the mod pack like you suggested, but I got this:
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe()
at Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable'1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Please explain if you can

Last edited:

Unit One

Staff member
Ponys? WHY PONYS!?
Hi @Pepsi Max, welcome to the forums. A quick tip for you going forward is that we expect members to contribute quality on-topic posts in threads. Going into a My Little Pony themed texture pack thread and asking "why ponies" isn't the type of post we're looking for here. You don't need to post if you're just going to make a joke and demean the thread's topic. Be sure to read the rules here: Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ

Dalolme

Steampunker
Man, you rock. Thanks for making this game the best pony themed game and through that, the world a better place.

Top Bottom