Texture Pack [MLP] Terraria Pony Pack

I havn't played terraria in a looooong time, cause this mod/texture is in the works - I litterally NEEDS this mod to play this game <3 :3
Im still playing old terraria for:

"Terraria Pony Pack"​

- to work the best :)

- Hope you are doing well Rhoenicx, in life aswell as this content!
You are the reason I almost have 1000 hours in this game :3

I havn't played terraria in a looooong time, cause this mod/texture is in the works - I litterally NEEDS this mod to play this game <3 :3
Im still playing old terraria for:

"Terraria Pony Pack"​

- to work the best :)

- Hope you are doing well Rhoenicx, in life aswell as this content!
You are the reason I almost have 1000 hours in this game :3
Friend, I agree with you! I love this game and this mod so much. But as far as I know, the person will no longer release updates of this mod. The reasons are different. The main thing is the fatigue of doing this mod. Pony fatigue. I don't remember where I read it, but there is such a fact. But I'm still waiting for an update. "Hope dies last"

Okay ponies!
I have spent a couple of days now chipping at making this texture pack work in 1.4 and I feel like its doable.
Some things might not work out in the end (NPCs are kinda not lookin great atm...)
But I feel like I can get to a point where you can play as a pony in Terraria 1.4 pretty comfortably!
I'm not the most relable person in the world tho so no promises X3

Okay ponies!
I have spent a couple of days now chipping at making this texture pack work in 1.4 and I feel like its doable.
Some things might not work out in the end (NPCs are kinda not lookin great atm...)
But I feel like I can get to a point where you can play as a pony in Terraria 1.4 pretty comfortably!
Please do I've always played regular terraria in my childhood and it will be awsome if I could finally play modded terraria as a cute adorable ponie!

Okay ponies!
I'm waiting too!!! I hope you succeed!!!

Back
Top Bottom