Texture Pack [MLP] Terraria Pony Pack

yes, I understood well, do you wait until the new version comes out for the mod to work again?
I'm excited for it to come out

You said,"You have to replace the xnb files; texturepack feature does not work with this pack." though I've tried to understand that, but with my knowledge, I'm to STUPID to know anything of how to replace the xnb files.
I'll be adding to this post when I figure out the problem and understand the issue I'm facing better.

Attachments

• client-crashlog.txt
    385 bytes · Views: 311
You said,"You have to replace the xnb files; texturepack feature does not work with this pack." though I've tried to understand that, but with my knowledge, I'm to STUPID to know anything of how to replace the xnb files.
I'll be adding to this post when I figure out the problem and understand the issue I'm facing better.

Hey, i see you're crashing; download the NEW version for Terraria 1.3.5.3 instead!
Yeahs its updated everyone :D

Thanks! I'll go and try that.

Hi, I'm wondering if it is possible make the other players in multiplayer not ponies, while still keeping my character a pony? So like I would see my friend as a human, but I would still be a pony. I was thinking I could just replace the other player xnbs with the default ones, but i'm not sure if there even is a separate set of xnbs for other players on multiplayer...

Thanks!

Hi, I'm wondering if it is possible make the other players in multiplayer not ponies, while still keeping my character a pony? So like I would see my friend as a human, but I would still be a pony. I was thinking I could just replace the other player xnbs with the default ones, but i'm not sure if there even is a separate set of xnbs for other players on multiplayer...

Thanks!

I don't think that is possible :,( since there are only 1 set of images for male/female; it might be with editing the source code... but i can't do that...

I don't think that is possible :,( since there are only 1 set of images for male/female; it might be with editing the source code... but i can't do that...
Do you happen to know which of the .xnb images are the male player? In my situation, I only need to human-ify the male player.

Both genders share the same head sprite so that does not work without clipping textures...
(Wow you're fast! I was busy editing my post when you responded.) Darn. That stinks. Well thanks for the info..I just hope I can figure out a way to do what I'm trying to do :/ Starting to doubt it though.

Thanks! :)

Thinking about making another texturepack for terraria! But i dont want to start on that one until this one is finished; that means i am going to work on this again :)

I do not want to rush it, so i am going to do at least 1 texture a day, feel free to join me if you want to help :D

If those mods dont have a gigantic list of sprites that i need to edit, then maybe i can make support for some mods (already tried Toverhaul but it has locked/hidden sprites)

Is there a way to just change the player/NPCs without hunting through files and hoping you copy over all the right ones, for those of us who like traditional Terraria but just want to play as a pony?

I was thinking of something like Thorium. but now that sounds to big. (It would be awesome though) Unfortunately all the mods I was thinking of are too big so which ever mods you decide to support I would try.

P.S. sorry it took me so long to reply things happened.
P.P.S Not horrible things just generic things

With the recent announcement of Terraria Journey's End, the final update for the game, do you think you'll be able to redo the mod for that once it's released?

Back
Top Bottom