tModLoader Mo' Classes By Bipolar Productions, a mod I'm currently working on that is in early development.

What Classes Would You Like to See First?

• Pyromancer

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Healer

• Samurai

• "Joker"/Jester/Clown

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Havoc Mod:
A mod that aims to add a ton more content, bosses, ores, weapons, classes, and more!

The Night Owl was once a great assassin but he gave up his ways after the moon lord came into the picture..
He hears "Fred", sadly you cannot because Fred is hilarious. Fred is imaginary, but with the Owl Staff you can summon him into reality.

Blue Sanium was formed when the night owl happened upon an ancient ritual,
it summoned the "Ancient Owls Head". He accidentally plucked one of his feathers while doing
the vampire ritual.

The Sacrificial Blade is a terrible weapon, but is useful for many vampire and assassin rituals.

The True Blade is made from a simple ritual, and doesn't do much, but is quite fast.

Last edited:
How are there "assasin blades" different from melee class' blades and sword?
My goal is to make them much faster, all with very little to no knockback, so they are not too OP or not able to hold up. While shorter, they need you to be closer to get a hit, but i'm working on all that right now. The people i have testing have pointed out a few problems with them so currently they are in a rework, also some resprites are being done. Will add some custom effects to go with higher tier blades also a right click ability for most if not all blades, which I'm working on some concepts as of now. Once 1.4 for modloader is out I'll do a even bigger revamp to all the weapons, making a "scorpion" from MK blade that acts like a mace but with the ability to pull enemies closer to you. Note that this is purely an alpha for feedback. Thanks for your feedback, and giving me the chance to tell you my plans. -BipolarProductions

That sounds like something on the line of the Fetid Baghnakhs, isn't it?
Though "Need you to get hit" doesn't makes much sense, because you couldn't afford yourself to do that against very dangerous stuff, just to be able to hit them.

Otherwise the lack of knockback sounds more like a positive thing, since if the core element of them being fast, then if you knock back the enemy, you won't be able to hit it again, until it comes closer again to be in your range. if they don't get knocked back, but get attacked by a knife 3 567.5 times per second then you would turn them into minced meat with your high DPS, even if the base dmg. is low.

still it just sound mostly like Fetid Baghnakhs, Falcon Blade and similar weapons, isn't it? I'm still not quite sure how is this unique, and not just more normal melee weapons?

That sounds like something on the line of the Fetid Baghnakhs, isn't it?
Though "Need you to get hit" doesn't makes much sense, because you couldn't afford yourself to do that against very dangerous stuff, just to be able to hit them.

Otherwise the lack of knockback sounds more like a positive thing, since if the core element of them being fast, then if you knock back the enemy, you won't be able to hit it again, until it comes closer again to be in your range. if they don't get knocked back, but get attacked by a knife 3 567.5 times per second then you would turn them into minced meat with your high DPS, even if the base dmg. is low.

still it just sound mostly like Fetid Baghnakhs, Falcon Blade and similar weapons, isn't it? I'm still not quite sure how is this unique, and not just more normal melee weapons?
Is currently available for download, as of now it’s just more of basic weapons but I’m working on improving that they are no longer “basic” right now coding in some improvements, if you’d like to test it out just use cheat sheet + my mod and give me some feedback to what direction you’d like me to take them. I’m open to constructive criticism, the small hit boxes makes it harder to hit enemies though as some improvements I’ve made to sprites and weapon size just haven’t updated it yet since I want to improve them first before next release. New release will be out today to improve upon the assassin blades, I need to make some improvements to the hit boxes, I’ve added some right click things (negative for positives like taking damage to receive an item or using item to get buff with a reasonable cooldown.

Last edited:
Is currently available for download, as of now it’s just more of basic weapons but I’m working on improving that they are no longer “basic” right now coding in some improvements, if you’d like to test it out just use cheat sheet + my mod and give me some feedback to what direction you’d like me to take them. I’m open to constructive criticism, the small hit boxes makes it harder to hit enemies though as some improvements I’ve made to sprites and weapon size just haven’t updated it yet since I want to improve them first before next release.
I didn't played modded since 1.4 is out, but maybe will try it at some point. but generally waiting for Tmodloader to catch up.

So, I didn't seen them in-game yet, yeah... so I don't exactly know how they work, what I said I based on what you told about them in the thread here. Which makes them sound just like fast, short range malee weapons.
it can be they're different, but they sound like that, based on what you said.

I didn't played modded since 1.4 is out, but maybe will try it at some point. but generally waiting for Tmodloader to catch up.

So, I didn't seen them in-game yet, yeah... so I don't exactly know how they work, what I said I based on what you told about them in the thread here. Which makes them sound just like fast, short range malee weapons.
it can be they're different, but they sound like that, based on what you said.
They are pretty basic but I’ve had little time to work on them. Fixing them now though

Back
Top Bottom