tAPI Mo' Familiars!

JustAddRanch

Terrarian
Hello! My name is Ranch and I'm learning how to make mods within tAPI! I want to make a mod based around Pets, Summons and mounts that will progress in the same way your game does. For instance, at the beginning of the game you'll have more nature/stone-age inspired pets, mounts and summons. Mid-game you'll have mechanically inspired pets, mounts and summons. Late-game you'll have some more magic in your familiars. If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

Hello! My name is Ranch and I'm learning how to make mods within tAPI! I want to make a mod based around Pets, Summons and mounts that will progress in the same way your game does. For instance, at the beginning of the game you'll have more nature/stone-age inspired pets, mounts and summons. Mid-game you'll have mechanically inspired pets, mounts and summons. Late-game you'll have some more magic in your familiars. If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
Great! Gotta love summons!

This looks very interesting! I am very much looking forward to how this pans out! Just noticed that you said you are learning how to code for tAPI! If you ever need help with pets, give me a shout!

Back
Top Bottom