Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, they are everywhere saying that mustn't uninstall the game and that it will be fixed.

Yes, I am aware of what was stated. I even have a ticket filed. Just wondering if anything new has come out about that issue specifically. All I see is bug notifications and 505 talking about bugs. Nothing new on the repurchase issue.

Yes, I am aware of what was stated. I even have a ticket filed. Just wondering if anything new has come out about that issue specifically. All I see is bug notifications and 505 talking about bugs. Nothing new on the repurchase issue.
I don't see what news would have to be said. I mean, all we have to do is wait man. I'm pretty sure they have already said it was fixed. The update should come out fairly soon.

What accessories you had while fighting the frost moon?
Spooky wings, celestial stone, obsidian sheild, star veil and fire guantlet. Are you using the beetle scale mail or the shell? If youre using the shell then switch as the scale mail adds loads of damage. 3 of my accessories are warding and the other 2 menacing. I have 78 defense.

@SwordAce1103 yes it is cos of bigger screens. Cos for me (i play on the tiny screen of an ipod 5g) when i went to the side of the world i could see the enemies appearing on the screen. I just thought this would mess up multiplayer if you were joined with someone on an ipad pro e.g. If the different devices had different spawning mechanics then it would just glitch out the game.

Spooky wings, celestial stone, obsidian sheild, star veil and fire guantlet. Are you using the beetle scale mail or the shell? If youre using the shell then switch as the scale mail adds loads of damage. 3 of my accessories are warding and the other 2 menacing. I have 78 defense.
Thx, i was trying different accessories, still cant make it through, would be a lot easier with someon, or if traps worked

Why do npcs walk together at the same time,also santa dosent have a house he goes n lives on the guide's house...

I used to not be able to find a single enchanted sword in multiple worlds, but now I just found three in one, all in the dungeon, like wow wtf? Still cool tho.

No.

It just shows the shortsidedness of 505Games/Codeglue: they give us accessory textures, claiming that it was a bug that they didn’t show, but they don’t give us the ability to hide the accessories.
I thought they said that the hidden accessories ability wasn't going to be possible until th UI update, we might have to wait a while for it to be implemented.

Man I can barely get to wave 11 on frost moon without my farm traps working on enemies and only working once per click.

Man I can barely get to wave 11 on frost moon without my farm traps working on enemies and only working once per click.
Yeah, the wiring thing really bugs me, now I use enemy only pressure plates so when they click it the traps go off, sort of works, but not as good as timers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom