Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this explain the arena videos that show mobs spawning on screen at high resolutions? For example a platform 40 tiles above the floor, ground covered in lava 60 tiles on either side of a 20 tile wide platform on the floor. With the player standing on the platform 40 tiles above the floor, this leaves only the 20 tile platform for mobs to spawn on. It works. Regardless if the floor can be seen or not.

I've always read and been told that the spawn area is determined by the tile distance from the player.
I edited my earlier post to defer to the wiki information: http://terraria.wiki.gg/NPC_spawning#Spawning_Basics

Just been out on a lengthy fishing trip and I noticed that the stuff I was dredging up from the surface was the same loot table as the underground, caverns or underworld. I'm fishing up cavefish from the surface and lardfish from the surface jungle. Only the loot table for ponds of any depth seem to be exempt from this.
Bug or no bug?

Does have the update on an iPad Mini 2 (1GB RAM, 1.3GHz Dual Core)? Because it crashes for me.

How would having ten hotbar slots effect spawn mechanics? Is it because if you have a larger screen than you have ten slots, which is an indicator of whether the spawn mechanics are diffferent on your device?

How is that a bug?

That is some really rare world generation!

So you were able to open Terraria after updating it?

Okay, the crashing must be random since the iPad Air has about the same internals as an iPad Mini 2, which crashes when I open Terraria.

That’s the only downside to living in the Ice Biome :p… Did it drop a Frost Core?

This is how it’s supposed to be.

Not accessory vanity, just accessory. The same way that you can wear vanity sets in armor slots.

Yes.

Gmail is Email :p.

Yes.

It’s because the worlds are so small that it thinks everywhere is underground.
1.hallow spread in the same location as the corruption/crimson original when you enter the hardmode, and crimson /corruption secundary spread in place of hallow .... it is basically a spreading reverse biomes, but say it is not bug ...
2. yes, the ice golem are dropping Frost core now, but I just get 2 ... .-.

Guys should I continu my world based on fishing. The angler is being a butt in my main world and not spawning.

But I made a new world,and got so much already. I only beat 1 quest but I still get a lot from fishing. I even gotten a golden crate!

Here's my base so far. Next to the snow biome to get frozen key mold and other items since I never had that biome... And next the forest thing get butterflys.
image.png

Another bug:
When you fish on a minecart the fishing rod stays were it is when you move the minecart also the fishing line dissapears

Guys should I continu my world based on fishing. The angler is being a butt in my main world and not spawning.

But I made a new world,and got so much already. I only beat 1 quest but I still get a lot from fishing. I even gotten a golden crate!

Here's my base so far. Next to the snow biome to get frozen key mold and other items since I never had that biome... And next the forest thing get butterflys.
View attachment 88511

Dude! You should totally just do two playthroughs now! One with fishing and one without, just to compare the sheer awesomeness of crates vs. normal playstyle. Cause that's a cool house, and some awesome luck getting a golden crate. I have literally put off my let's play because I have been doing nothing but fishing and hAve STACKS of wood and iron crates (not to mention fish lol) but not ONE golden crate.

Dude! You should totally just do two playthroughs now! One with fishing and one without, just to compare the sheer awesomeness of crates vs. normal playstyle. Cause that's a cool house, and some awesome luck getting a golden crate. I have literally put off my let's play because I have been doing nothing but fishing and hAve STACKS of wood and iron crates (not to mention fish lol) but not ONE golden crate.

I got 10 gold coins and lesser mama potions from that golden crate.. Plus I would do a lets play but..

1. I still can't make a YouTube channel ( a second one since I have one based off SML (Super Mario Logan)

2. Can't record screen on IPad bro

I got 10 gold coins and lesser mama potions from that golden crate.. Plus I would do a lets play but..

1. I still can't make a YouTube channel ( a second one since I have one based off SML (Super Mario Logan)

2. Can't record screen on IPad bro
yar

Please help
A trugfel worm wont spawn
I have
;Hardmode
;Underground big mushroom biome
;Farm FOR THE TRUFFLE WORM
Please help it wont spawn

I'm using melee I use flairon and vampire knives. What Mage setup do you use?
Sorry for the late response, I use the spectre armor, mask mostly but I use the hood when needed. Accessories I use Fishron wings, Ankh sheild, Mage emblem, magic cuffs, and a mana flower, all menacing. Use whatever potions you want, but I always use magic power potions to counter the mana debuff. Weapons, Razor blade and bubble gun, both to their best modifiers, also sorry it's such a long post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom