Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't you make a working version of the game? I paid 5 dollars and bought a non-working version 1.2.2.1, and then waited a month and updated the broken version 1.2.4? I have a Nokia Lumia 1520 please fix bug!!!!!

PLEASE let me know, WP users, if this solves the crashes. :)

Hopefully Amazon won't be long.

Good times.

Next up 3DS and console update. Busy busy busy.... :joy:

It crashes on Windows 10 Mobile (latest build 10586.26) - after the splash screen/before the home screen.

It started crashing after the last (unannounced/no changelog) patch before this or the other one. Windows 10 rollout will begin in 2016 Q1 (most likely) on phones and it's sad that some patch made the game unplayable for us W10M users.

The mobile support told me that Terraria wasn't supposed to be listed in the W10M store, after I submitted a query when that game-breaking patch was released. It would be nice to know some disclosure or info on this matter.

Last edited:
Crashes? Did yours crash before?

Ok, PLEASE make sure you file a ticket with 505 CS immediately along with every bit of info you can provide. Clearly this isn't something that is occurring with as much certainty in QA checks (or it wouldn't even pass certification) - so whatever was done didn't fix the entire problem.

I want to get them on this ASAP and find that final solution for a hotfix.

Can you be way more specific? As noted above, I'm going to do my best to make sure any and all un-caught issues are flagged and fixed as quickly as humanly possible. In that effort, I need CS tickets filed and way more detail than "It has bugs". ;)
I got a ticket in. Hopefully the guys and gals over at 505 can get it patched within a few days.

Hey Mr. Loki can you tell me how to tell what kind of fish the angler wants for his quests? It doesn't seem to say specifically. Thank you for the game on iOS it's pretty cool. Also what are the best ways to get some truffle worms? because the size of the screen seems to be downsized now and I can't see anything around me very far

Hmm...curious. Anyone else notice the name of the app on their phone is "Terraria - QA"? Did the correct build of the game get pushed?

P3iHXJ5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom