Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody from IOS tell me if the reforge prices are proper now? this is like literally why I waited for each previous update. This is like the most important 4 me gameplay wise.
Very appreaciated if answered

PLEASE let me know, WP users, if this solves the crashes. :)

Hopefully Amazon won't be long.

Good times.

Next up 3DS and console update. Busy busy busy.... :joy:
Sadly, nope. I got further than I had before, all the way to the raknet screen, but it still crashes

Nice! Now let's hope that the game doesn't get too buggy. ;(;(;(

Another thing, after the new update will the previously made world be deleted or will nothing change? I mentioned before that my friend lost his progress after an update before.

I LITERALLY JUST WENT CRAZY! OMFG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. O LAWD LAWDY YESSSS. JEEEBUS. MMMMMMMMMMMMMWAAHHHHHHHHH. THANK YOU EVERYONE! AHHHHHHHHHG. I AM ON THIS FRIGGIN HYPE TRAIN!!!!!!!!JAODNFBODUWVDMLXNSJXODBSOSPQSZLZLXPVPMSMQKWIEUYA
Welcome aboard? Next stop Android Platform?
[DOUBLEPOST=1449712877,1449712746][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice! Now let's hope that the game doesn't get too buggy. ;(;(;(

Another thing, after the new update will the previously made world be deleted or will nothing change? I mentioned before that my friend lost his progress after an update before.
I don't think any thing will be missing. There was something about 512 MB RAM devices having trouble, but I believe they delayed that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom