Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what update is this? 1.2.4 adding fishing or like 1.3? or does it already have fishing :p

Also how do i connect a controller to my game? in the settings it says "Controller not connected" or something like that

windows phone still gets no love. I woke up this morning to the update, yay. Opened Terraria and it extracted, went through idents and then crashed out...

Angler seems to spawn on left side of worlds only. Tested this with different worlds + I even went out and back of oceans

Guys, I may have/probably not figured out the truffle worm issue! While i was on the hunt in my newly transformed jungle mushroom biome, I had several random NORMAL worm spawns, this may be a glitch where only normal worms will spawn and not truffle worms! Please tell me if you have got truffle worms and if my theory is flawed (which i realise it most likely is)!

nooo my stuff and my world is gone my money they change the trial i click the buy button it will redirect you to the full version thanks 505 my money is gone and my stuff
[DOUBLEPOST=1449736029,1449735981][/DOUBLEPOST]nooo my stuff and my world is gone my money they change the trial i click the buy button it will redirect you to the full version thanks 505 my money is gone and my stuff
[DOUBLEPOST=1449736060][/DOUBLEPOST]nooo my stuff and my world is gone my money they change the trial i click the buy button it will redirect you to the full version thanks 505 my money is gone and my stuff

Just downloaded it from Google play. Can't wait to play it. I'm in middle of lectures..

Please don't have major bugs. That's the only thing I hope now.

Can't wait to fish

Anyone else having trouble finding a truffle worm? I spent hours looking for one and set up an underground mushroom biome and still can't seem to find him. If you've found one explain how you did because I'm lost.

Just got out from lectures..

I deleted my old character and world. Started fresh.. Only to discover slimes don't drop gel...
How in the world I'm going craft torches?
Help please

Is the gel droprate dropped or what..

Please tell me if you found any gel from killing slimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom