Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen a single truffle worm anywhere... not on the surface or underground biome.

To the guy saying a higher end phone fixes bugs, you aren't paying attention. A better phone won't make wired timers work and they won't fix incorrect set bonuses and tooltips.

on my map (before update) i catch 2 truffle worms (its flying around you , just catch) :)

sry for my language

Wait what? Are some of you saying you fought duke fishron on mobile?
Cos i spent 3 hours in the undergroung mushroom looking for a truffle worm that supposedley isnt in the mobile game files yet.
You gotta make an aboveground one.

Great news mobile Terrarians! We have successfully passed through the submission process for iOS, Google Play, and Windows Phone. You will get the update within the next 24-48 hours. Thanks for sticking with us through the wait and ENJOY! We can't wait to hear about all of your exciting mobile adventures. :)

Amazon users: your version is still in submission, we will let you know as soon as we have approval on it! Hoping to have some good news for you soon.

No Amazon? This is crap it always takes them so long for Amazon and then they always have it for the both of the other versions but not Amazon. I mostly blame Amazon for how little apps they have compared to Apple and Google play. Amazon is very lazy I guess.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449841155,1449841079][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm surprised Windows phone even got it this time with the others.

No Amazon? This is crap it always takes them so long for Amazon and then they always have it for the both of the other versions but not Amazon. I mostly blame Amazon for how little apps they have compared to Apple and Google play. Amazon is very lazy I guess.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449841155,1449841079][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm surprised Windows phone even got it this time with the others.
Don't blame amazon. You see there is lots of problems at current update. Some people can't even play it now. You shouldfeel lucky coz you can atleast play it.
FYI I'm using android and my game is not giving me trouble.

Bug find:

Equipping the full set of defensive beetle armour states it gives you "minion attack damage increased by 10%". This doesent actually increase your minion damage and the beetle might buff still works but its very weird. Havent yet made the offensive beetle chestpeice, but i will soon as that could have a bug aswell

image.png

How is console (PS3, PS4, Xbox 1, Xbox 360, PSVita) version update 1.2.4 going? I would love to see Duke Fishron, on console very soon, as i may or may not be speaking for the whole community when I say this, but it is completely easier for Terraria to be played on a console with a control instead of a touch screen on a phone, but either way the game is great, there is no down time except for farming the moons events, but as is said, hope to hear from 505 and Re-Logic soon, message me anytime:)

How is console (PS3, PS4, Xbox 1, Xbox 360, PSVita) version update 1.2.4 going? I would love to see Duke Fishron, on console very soon, as i may or may not be speaking for the whole community when I say this, but it is completely easier for Terraria to be played on a console with a control instead of a touch screen on a phone, but either way the game is great, there is no down time except for farming the moons events, but as is said, hope to hear from 505 and Re-Logic soon, message me anytime:)
Well im so used to playing it on my ipod touch i find the controls fine and i think if i started playing console edition i would get mixed up with all the buttons and joysticks.

Well im so used to playing it on my ipod touch i find the controls fine and i think if i started playing console edition i would get mixed up with all the buttons and joysticks.
I feel as if you did play the console edition on playstation, you would find it to be easier to use a control, as opposed to only using two fingers to touch a screen at one time, you can use mutiple fingers to do an exuberant amount of things at once with a control.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449844434,1449844375][/DOUBLEPOST]is the mobile update version 1.2.4 live yet? or will it be later today?

I feel as if you did play the console edition on playstation, you would find it to be easier to use a control, as opposed to only using two fingers to touch a screen at one time, you can use mutiple fingers to do an exuberant amount of things at once with a control.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449844434,1449844375][/DOUBLEPOST]is the mobile update version 1.2.4 live yet? or will it be later today?
It was live yesterday. A little l8 m8 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom