Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 10 gold coins and lesser mama potions from that golden crate.. Plus I would do a lets play but..

1. I still can't make a YouTube channel ( a second one since I have one based off SML (Super Mario Logan)

2. Can't record screen on IPad bro

Playthrough doesn't necessarily mean recorded playthrough lol. Sorry for the confusion I just meant like keep both worlds!

And btw, you can record ios, with root, Damir345 has a video showing one way how.

Confirmation:

Underground and Cavern layer fishes still are fished even from space elevation. NO POSSIBLE WAY TO OBTAIN OCEAN OR SURFACE EXCLUSIVE FISHES. Biome exclusive fishes that do not require especifically surface layer location can still be obtained at any elevation, even surface.

Using the Builder Potion permanently causes a glitch on that character which allows him to place blocks and objects without diminishing the stack size on the task bar, effectively multiplying the item placed. Effect remains even after the potion buff dissipates, character logs out, changes world or dies.

Items affected by this glitch:
-blocks
-walls
-crafting stations
-furniture
-torches, rope, platform...
-ores, ingots, gems
-statues, traps, fountains, tracks
-seeds, dye plants
-coins

Items unaffected (do not multiply)
-buckets of X
-Consumable items (potions and throwing and summoning items, explosives)
-weapons and armor (through mannequin and weapon rack)

Confirmation:

Underground and Cavern layer fishes still are fished even from space elevation. NO POSSIBLE WAY TO OBTAIN OCEAN OR SURFACE EXCLUSIVE FISHES. Biome exclusive fishes that do not require especifically surface layer location can still be obtained at any elevation, even surface.

Using the Builder Potion permanently causes a glitch on that character which allows him to place blocks and objects without diminishing the stack size on the task bar, effectively multiplying the item placed. Effect remains even after the potion buff dissipates, character logs out, changes world or dies.

Items affected by this glitch:
-blocks
-walls
-crafting stations
-furniture
-torches, rope, platform...
-ores, ingots, gems
-statues, traps, fountains, tracks
-seeds, dye plants

Items unaffected (do not multiply)
-buckets of X
-Consumable items (potions and throwing and summoning items, explosives)
-weapons and armor (through mannequin and weapon rack)
true dat, it happened to me
[DOUBLEPOST=1450155686,1450155095][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does anyone know what this is. I found another wierd structure before but forgot to take picture. It had a painting of Waldo in the middle.
this is normal for mobile

Again I'm here to post again the bugs, sorry for always, I just want to let Devs always see these bugs in order to help them @505 Games Support @505Games-Mobile @505Games

Updated Version ( bugs v. 4)

* Torch Poor Animation
* Tooltips are in wrong items ( e.g. Naugthy Present : 15% bait power. Use as bait.)
* Firefly ( Animation Bug - Lights on their butt )
* Corruption's crazy generation
* Vanity Accessory Slot ( Q1 Update )
* Skins produce Iron Pickaxe when removed in the wall.
* Worms, Grasshoppers are quite slow to spawn.
* Enchanted Swords are quite common.
* Enemies Spawn Rate ( too low )
- Must have candle and battle potion in order to feel the high spawn rate.
* Sunflowers bloom their light before the night ( must be in the night )
* Maps shows wrong color when viewed ( e.g. Honey - color blue on minimal )
* Travelling Merchant arriving message.
* Truffle Worms spawn (supposed to be spawning in underground, too)
* Fishing : Cavern-Only Fish can be fish through out the world.
* Guide do not have recipe guide ( since 1.0 ) ( maybe due to limited memory of mobile devices )
* Players and NPC/enemies cannot go down to a stair platform, they are all push upward.
* Spawning of critters and even enemies can be in your front, supposedly to be out of screen.
* Destroyer's laser are too big even the healing orbs given by the Spectre Armor, supposedly to be in normal size.
* World is slightly shrunken.
- Supposed to be high, hypothetical reason why we cannot fish a specific fish/quest fish in the surface.
* Plantera's Boss Music playing on Frost Moon.
* Beetle Armor (animation and buff given by it bug)
* Auto - aim feature malfunctioning, detects close enemies, unable to detect far enemies.
* Hammer (Joystick Coordination)
* NPC Glitch (spawning in a solid place)
* Worlds are smaller than the small worlds in the PC (I know it is designed so that mobile can handle it).
* Terrain Genaration (Q1 Update)
* Rain becomes fast when using touchscreen on point placing.

[
Sorry for the late response, I use the spectre armor, mask mostly but I use the hood when needed. Accessories I use Fishron wings, Ankh sheild, Mage emblem, magic cuffs, and a mana flower, all menacing. Use whatever potions you want, but I always use magic power potions to counter the mana debuff. Weapons, Razor blade and bubble gun, both to their best modifiers, also sorry it's such a long post.
You don't really need mana flower if you craft those mana cuffs into celestial cuffs. Also the destroyer emblem might be better than the mage emblem because of the crit chance.

I have a bug too..
Using Sony Xperia z c6602(non 4g lte modal)

Android lollipop 5.1.1

After I select game icon game loads as normal but sometimes I receive unfortunately terraria has stopped working message although game works fine. I can't press any buttons because of the message.

Another one I have is the screen is sometimes moved to left. The pause button should be near top right corner of the screen. But sometimes I get the pause button and other stuff slightly away from ( about 2 cm) top right corner

[

You don't really need mana flower if you craft those mana cuffs into celestial cuffs. Also the destroyer emblem might be better than the mage emblem because of the crit chance.
True, I might wanna switch out the emblems, but with the celestial cuffs, does the traveling merchant actually sell the celestial magnet? I've seen him once but he had nothing of my interest.

@Killer K how many Gigabytes of RAM do you have, coz Terraria store temporarily all the processes in RAM before saving in the Main Storage. So the lesser the RAM, the more problems you will encounter.

My phone spec. ( Locally Branded )
5.5 inch OGS FHD display
Android 5.1
3 GB RAM / 16 GB ROM
1.7 Octa-Core Processor

In that specs, I never encounter problems except of the Bugs I've encountered about the update and I deleted my Terraria and I will wait until the bugfix even it is breaking my heart for waiting for long long time.

I can think 3 things:

1) mix up of the fishes per area making fishes available in mismatched areas
2) error of detection of area when fishing, possibly detecting the lowest liquid in the world when fishing regardless of its connection to the lake in question.
3) Only Cavern layer fishes were added and the rest will come later on.
1) I think that this is the most likely problem, which is annoying because in the cavern layer you fish cavern fish.
2) good idea, didn't think of that one, and that would account for the sky and surface not working. But I got the flinxfin from underground snow, which isn't lowest possible.
3) you can get fish from snow and jungle, possibly more so this probably isn't it. But maybe they haven't added ocean and just put cavern layer fish there.

Nice ideas, I like your thinking.:)

@Killer K how many Gigabytes of RAM do you have, coz Terraria store temporarily all the processes in RAM before saving in the Main Storage. So the lesser the RAM, the more problems you will encounter.

My phone spec. ( Locally Branded )
5.5 inch OGS FHD display
Android 5.1
3 GB RAM / 16 GB ROM
1.7 Octa-Core Processor

In that specs, I never encounter problems except of the Bugs I've encountered about the update and I deleted my Terraria and I will wait until the bugfix even it is breaking my heart for waiting for long long time.
1.5 quad core
2gb ram
16 gb rom
Android 5.1.1

Anyone know if you can get living looms from living wood chests in the giant trees in this update??????

I have spent around an hour just creating and deleting worlds just to find one :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom