Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting....any other details? (details help me make sure they get replicated and addressed :) )
When you try to place blocks or statues (of which the game thinks that they are fishing rods) near water, they just vanish, sometimes releasing that thing from a fishing rod (i dont know what it is called in english D: )

Yes. When trying to use the item, it tirns turns into bait. If you throw the item and pick it up agan, it goes back to normal. This gltich only seems to happen when switching worlds with a fishing rod in my inventory. Sometimes it thinks items are fishing rods, but this doesn’t turn them into fishing rods; they just don’t do anything when you use them.
I knew a guy who actually fished with a Terrablade..

When you try to place blocks or statues (of which the game thinks that they are fishing rods) near water, they just vanish, sometimes releasing that thing from a fishing rod (i dont know what it is called in english D: )
Bobber?

Hello? Amazon update anytime soon? ... 10 Years Later. YES! IT FINALLY UPDATED TO 1.2.4! While all other versions are in 1.5. BUT STILL HURRY UP! WE AMAZON USERS ARE BORED AS F***

What? :eek: Did that happen on iOS, Apple folks?
Strange thing happened to me, which is related to this: i was using The Axe to clear some background walls, then suddenly, the axe dissapeared, and a truffle worm appeared on the ground in front of me and ran off. Now ive lost the best hammer in the game, which took me tons of plantera kills to get ;( and yes it was on an ipod touch 5g. Also, i previously had some truffle worms in that same hotbar slot, could be related.

The real problem is, that we know they are working on it, but nobody tells us, how far they have gotten yet. :(
Everytime somebody askes, they just say “we are working on it“. I mean, its not their fault, if they aren't allowed to tell us or something, but its driving us all crazy

The real problem is, that we know they are working on it, but nobody tells us, how far they have gotten yet. :(
Everytime somebody askes, they just say “we are working on it“. I mean, its not their fault, if they aren't allowed to tell us or something, but its driving us all crazy

Sometimes when it comes to things like this, there isn't some sort of progress meter for them to share. For some of the fixes, it may be hours, days, or weeks, with no progress and then suddenly, aha! a breakthrough. For all intents and purposes, until "its fixed", its being worked on, and there isn't any more to say. I know people want some sort of % total completion to focus on, but that just isn't how the real world works, and trying to translate it to something like that will just lead to more miscommunication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom