Mobile Mobile 1.3.5 update release?

CoolSkeletron99🌳

Skeletron Prime
I was psyched when mobile 1.3 was released. However, i really want to play the old one's army and experience a sandstorm in 1.3.5. Does anyone have a release date or something? I'm very excited. Also i do not own terraria on any platform other than mobile.

No, there is no release data for 1.3.5 yet, and considering how 1.3 has only just been released, my personal (i.e. not official) estimate would be that it's still several months away. As soon as a release data becomes public, it will be announced on these forums, so keep an eye out. :)

Ah, i see. It's just i am very excited because the 1.3 update for mobile is finally out and i guess i got carried away with it. Thanks for the answer.

I was psyched when mobile 1.3 was released. However, i really want to play the old one's army and experience a sandstorm in 1.3.5. Does anyone have a release date or something? I'm very excited. Also i do not own terraria on any platform other than mobile.
Old one's army is in 1.3.4 not 1.3.5. Sandstorm is in 1.3.3. Earlier than you thought right.

Back
Top Bottom