Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I've got a question for future purposes. What if you win the beta registration, but you don't own a copy of Terraria Mobile? Would this cause a problem?

Hey I've got a question for future purposes. What if you win the beta registration, but you don't own a copy of Terraria Mobile? Would this cause a problem?
I think it would. I mean, if the beta is for the mobile version and you don’t have it, so yeah, it might cause a problem, but nothing too big. If you want to be in beta then get the app now so there would be no problems.

If you don't already have the mobile version already, I would think that would be a severe detriment to being chosen for beta. I'm fairly sure they want people who are already familiar with the mobile version.

This isn't intended to be a way for people to get a free copy of the game.

disclaimer - I'm not involved with choosing people for beta

I am pretty excited for this beta. I have been playing mobile for 3 years and love it a lot and hoping to get picked!:rslime::joy::bluslime::gslime::pinky::pinky::pslime::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::hoppinjack::kingslime:

Last edited:
I remember my question. Am I finally gonna be able to dye and hide my accessories in this update? The Lighting Boots are ugly looking imo.
Yes!

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 154
Why can't we all get the beta!?

They have to be careful Because they don’t want anybody posting the game to any websites where people can play it for free.

If someone does this it would betray the trust of a lot of people and it’s basically hacking into the computers, copying all the files and posting it as your own. In other words, Hacking and Plagiarizing.

Last edited:
Who here has maxed accounts on mobile and can't wait to fight the Lunatic Cultist? I even built an arena in advance on my maxed account for when the update drops.

I think if you sign up before, you’ll still have the possibility of being chosen. If you don’t have the app, I don’t know. My suggestion is if you want to have the chance of being picked for beta, download the app before the 11th and sign up before the 11th as well.
I am already applied, (at the time that selective beta form has announced) but I can't make it faster, could I buy terraria beta if I get choosen?
(someone please tell me, is it going to be in play store or somewhere else? If it'll be in play store, what makes it diffrent from other betas like minecraft betas? You can buy beta minecraft if you haven't bought minecraft yet)

I am already applied, (at the time that selective beta form has announced) but I can't make it faster, could I buy terraria beta if I get choosen?
(someone please tell me, is it going to be in play store or somewhere else? If it'll be in play store, what makes it diffrent from other betas like minecraft betas? You can buy beta minecraft if you haven't bought minecraft yet)

You can’t make what faster? And you won’t be able to “BUY” the beta version of the game instead you download it from a link they will give to selected users

I am hoping to be able to provide some guidance around minimum and preferred specifications next week before this deadline.....

.... and maybe share a little bit more. :cool:
Good. I’m hoping to play the beta (If I get in which I want to) on my iPhone 6s Plus. I bet it is able to run 1.3 well. I think my phone has well over 1GB if RAM on it. Can’t wait to learn more about the update (and the release date of course)!:D:rslime:

So that means they give us prepared characters then, eh? Oh well, our maxed characters can be used when the actual update rolls out
i dont think soo... i beleave u will still be able to use ur saves when they gave u the beta... cuz if not... that would be a little lot of memory to download

i dont think soo... i beleave u will still be able to use ur saves when they gave u the beta... cuz if not... that would be a little lot of memory to download
That does sounds like it would be the case. I really hope I get picked because I am looking forward to it (not too much tough, just in case I don’t get picked). Side note: who’s nervous that they’re not going to be picked? Even though I put PC, Xbox, and Mobile as the platforms I played on, I feel like it would determine weather I get picked or not. Besides, it is a low chance for me to get picked. I have only played the Xbox 360 version at my friend’s house, I then got Mobile a day later because I loved the game. This was 3 years ago. Now, I have been playing on mobile for a while now. PC for me, I am having issues (after hours of gameplay, Terraria on my PC doesn’t run that well) but I have knowledge about the update, and I can’t change what I put. I don’t want to contact a moderator because I didn’t put anything wrong in the submission form. Sorry for the long reply, but I just had to get my nervousness out.

Last edited:
Hello Mobile Terrarians,

We have amazing news! Next week we are going to announce the winners who have been chosen to participate in the Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta!

This is your last chance to register for the Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta. In order to register you need to go to Join the Terraria Discord Server! and fill out the registration form in the beta-registration channel.

Registration for the Beta will end on July 11th at 9:00AM PST.

We will then announce the winners on July 11th at 12:00PM PST in the beta-registration channel.

Tell the world that Terraria Mobile 1.3 is coming very soon!
I can't wait for Terraria 1.3 Mobile, as I've waited for it very long since it was announced.
Good job, Re-Logic.

I'm in hehehe
I believe I have all time to beta test in search for bugs if selected.
My current conditions approves (picture)

IMG_20190616_132901.jpg

Greetings everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom