Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
Hello Mobile Terrarians,

We have amazing news! Next week we are going to announce the winners who have been chosen to participate in the Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta!

Combo pic Mobile mp.png

This is your last chance to register for the Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta. In order to register you need to go to Join the Terraria Discord Server! and fill out the registration form in the beta-registration channel.

Registration for the Beta will end on July 11th at 9:00AM PST.

We will then announce the winners on July 11th at 12:00PM PST in the beta-registration channel.

Tell the world that Terraria Mobile 1.3 is coming very soon!

Nice
[doublepost=1562365472,1562365424][/doublepost]So does anyone know the amount or ram required to run this?

Is it only telling us the winners or actually giving the beta for us to play?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope to be between the chosen, it's been like a hell outta time waiting
Same here. I don’t play PC at all (because my computer is not very good at running Terraria) Mobile is the only platform I play on.
[doublepost=1562371670,1562371581][/doublepost]
Hello Mobile Terrarians,

We have amazing news! Next week we are going to announce the winners who have been chosen to participate in the Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta!

This is your last chance to register for the Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta. In order to register you need to go to Join the Terraria Discord Server! and fill out the registration form in the beta-registration channel.

Registration for the Beta will end on July 11th at 9:00AM PST.

We will then announce the winners on July 11th at 12:00PM PST in the beta-registration channel.

Tell the world that Terraria Mobile 1.3 is coming very soon!
Even if I don’t get picked, I will still remember that it is in its beta stage. I hope I get picked.
[doublepost=1562371775][/doublepost]Will you send an email out to the people who get in? I won’t be able to go on Discord at that time.

Very excited weather or not I get picked! (I hope I do):kingslime::rslime:
[doublepost=1562372164][/doublepost]Last question: What does it mean when it’s in Beta? I know your done with the Alpha stage when you enter Beta. Is the estimated release date in the next few months because the update is in beta, and your doing bug fixes and stuff like that? I’m just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom