Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice
[doublepost=1562365472,1562365424][/doublepost]So does anyone know the amount or ram required to run this?

Is it only telling us the winners or actually giving the beta for us to play?

I am hoping to be able to provide some guidance around minimum and preferred specifications next week before this deadline.....

.... and maybe share a little bit more. :cool:

Nice
[doublepost=1562365472,1562365424][/doublepost]So does anyone know the amount or ram required to run this?

Is it only telling us the winners or actually giving the beta for us to play?
I think it was actually 3... maybe

Same here. I don’t play PC at all (because my computer is not very good at running Terraria) Mobile is the only platform I play on.
[doublepost=1562371670,1562371581][/doublepost]
Even if I don’t get picked, I will still remember that it is in its beta stage. I hope I get picked.
[doublepost=1562371775][/doublepost]Will you send an email out to the people who get in? I won’t be able to go on Discord at that time.

Very excited weather or not I get picked! (I hope I do):kingslime::rslime:
[doublepost=1562372164][/doublepost]Last question: What does it mean when it’s in Beta? I know your done with the Alpha stage when you enter Beta. Is the estimated release date in the next few months because the update is in beta, and your doing bug fixes and stuff like that? I’m just curious.

Hello Quackinton,

As a tip, you can use the "edit" button to the bottom left to add more to your post if no one else has replied yet. It is better to do this than to double post if your reply is the latest one on a Thread.

For your questions, there should be an email if you are picked, if not picked, there won't be an email.

When software is in beta, it means it is being bug tested, yes. It depends on the software. When it's ready, it will be released, if it isn't ready, it will be tested more until it is ready. When a release date is ready, it will be in a new announcement, there's no estimate at this time. Hopefully this helps.

Hello Quackinton,

As a tip, you can use the "edit" button to the bottom left to add more to your post if no one else has replied yet. It is better to do this than to double post if your reply is the latest one on a Thread.

For your questions, there should be an email if you are picked, if not picked, there won't be an email.

When software is in beta, it means it is being bug tested, yes. It depends on the software. When it's ready, it will be released, if it isn't ready, it will be tested more until it is ready. When a release date is ready, it will be in a new announcement, there's no estimate at this time. Hopefully this helps.
Thanks for the info and tips! I am relatively new to the forum, so I will edit my post next time so consume less space. Super excited for mobile 1.3 beta! (still hoping to be picked):kingslime::D

I had a more significant question than the following, but I forgot it. Here is the one I got in my head atm.
Will the icon for the map change from that Indiana Jones looking dude holding a map to something else? If so, what will it be?

I had a more significant question than the following, but I forgot it. Here is the one I got in my head atm.
Will the icon for the map change from that Indiana Jones looking dude holding a map to something else? If so, what will it be?
They are going to change it, but I don’t know what it’s going to be. Probably the drawing-like picture of the guy in the silver (I think) armor like on the consoles and PC. I am still not sure.
[doublepost=1562377153,1562377094][/doublepost]
Finally! I'm so happy! Been planning for literally years!
Same here, buddy. I have a maxed account waiting to beat the Lunatic Cultist.

They are going to change it, but I don’t know what it’s going to be. Probably the drawing-like picture of the guy in the silver (I think) armor like on the consoles and PC. I am still not sure.
[doublepost=1562377153,1562377094][/doublepost]
Same here, buddy. I have a maxed account waiting to beat the Lunatic Cultist.
Finally! I'm so happy! Been planning for literally years!
I'm going to start from the beginning, just to challenge myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom