Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
i change my name on discord lately... and i put a diffirent name on the registration for beta... do i need to worry about that or nah?? just curious.. ~:naughty:

为什么我在Discord上找不到申请表?
[doublepost=1562395647,1562395553][/doublepost]Why can't I find the application form on Discord?

Just wait for a FEW weeks, and then the legendary, anticipated 1.3 happens on your mobile phone, or tablet (The needed RAM is unknown, maybe 1.5GB or something).
I also haven't been anticipated in this beta, hope one of them win :).

[QUOTE = "Safeman, postagem: 1785621, membro: 16898"] Olá Mobile Terrarians,

Nós temos notícias incríveis! Na próxima semana vamos anunciar os vencedores que foram escolhidos para participar do Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta!

[ATTACH = completo] 223760 [/ ATTACH]​

Esta é sua última chance de se registrar no Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta. Para se registrar você precisa ir para Join the Terraria Discord Server! e preencha o formulário de inscrição no canal de registro beta.

As inscrições para o Beta terminarão no dia 11 de julho às 9:00 da manhã.

Em seguida, anunciaremos os vencedores no dia 11 de julho às 12:00 PM PST no canal de registro beta.

Diga ao mundo que o Terraria Mobile 1.3 está chegando muito em breve! [/ QUOTE]
[doublepost=1562412621,1562412591][/doublepost]E quando vai disponibilizar a Beta ?

Just wait for a FEW weeks, and then the legendary, anticipated 1.3 happens on your mobile phone, or tablet (The needed RAM is unknown, maybe 1.5GB or something).
I also haven't been anticipated in this beta, hope one of them win :).
I agree with you that the update is very close. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel for the update coming out. Even if I don’t get picked, the final release will be close by.

Oh my gosh i cant wait to see who is in the beta. I play terraria for almost 5 years now on mobile and im so happy that it finaly gets what it deserves: Attention and love (and an update)

I might need some time to buy terraria from google play. (I promised myself to buy Terraria when it's going to give us a new update) and because it's serious now, I might need some time until friday 12th. Does this prevents me from being one of the choosen ones for beta?

I might need some time to buy terraria from google play. (I promised myself to buy Terraria when it's going to give us a new update) and because it's serious now, I might need some time until friday 12th. Does this prevents me from being one of the choosen ones for beta?
I think if you sign up before, you’ll still have the possibility of being chosen. If you don’t have the app, I don’t know. My suggestion is if you want to have the chance of being picked for beta, download the app before the 11th and sign up before the 11th as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom