Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry what? 'o_O My PC has trouble running even TF2 at the worst of times, yet I can still play modded Terraria as well as the original. I personally feel very sorry for you. `:(
Yeah, my PC can run Minecraft, but not Terraria. For some reason, when ever I leave a world, it deletes. So yeah, I can’t play it. And the game keeps on having to re-install because I don’t know. Side note: Who’s excited for 1.3 beta! I hope I get picked!:rslime:

OMG OMG OMG about dang time, i miss playing terraria in my mobile. And gosh, it's been like 2? 3? years since the last update. Can't wait!!!!!

Yeah, my PC can run Minecraft, but not Terraria. For some reason, when ever I leave a world, it deletes. So yeah, I can’t play it. And the game keeps on having to re-install because I don’t know. Side note: Who’s excited for 1.3 beta! I hope I get picked!:rslime:
You ought to get that checked out on the help forums. I can barely play Minecraft on my PC - sorry, my laptop, forgot to mention I play on a laptop and not a PC - yet I can play Terraria almost perfectly. Wonder why that is... `:confused:

I think it kinda sucks that this is exclusive to people who use Discord. I don't use it for privacy and security reasons so I cannot enter the Frey.

I have 2 questions about the beta I am hoped to be picked for:
1. If your on IOS, how will you be able to install it? I can see on Android, but not on IOS. 2. How many people will be picked for the Beta? (Hoping I am one of those people) Excited that mobile 1.3 is very close!:kingslime:

Hello Mobile Terrarians,

We have amazing news! Next week we are going to announce the winners who have been chosen to participate in the Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta!

This is your last chance to register for the Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta. In order to register you need to go to Join the Terraria Discord Server! and fill out the registration form in the beta-registration channel.

Registration for the Beta will end on July 11th at 9:00AM PST.

We will then announce the winners on July 11th at 12:00PM PST in the beta-registration channel.

Tell the world that Terraria Mobile 1.3 is coming very soon!
Love it, absolutely love it

So much excitement... for what will be most likely so much disapointment. But I'm excited for the announcement nonetheless.

You ought to get that checked out on the help forums. I can barely play Minecraft on my PC - sorry, my laptop, forgot to mention I play on a laptop and not a PC - yet I can play Terraria almost perfectly. Wonder why that is... `:confused:

Wow stop being so rude, if his PC doesn't play games, it doesn't play games.

Wow stop being so rude, if his PC doesn't play games, it doesn't play games.
hes not being rude... hes just saying that he might have a problem at his game.. cuz he can play mc but cant play terraria... and btw my laptop can barely run mc with 40fps (maxed) but it can run terraria with no problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom