Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty sure everyone who posts here in this thread is as excited and nervous as you are, including me! ~:p
Yep! I am praying (not literarily) to get the Beta. You all know I really want to play it. If I don’t get it, I’ll be a little bit upset. If I get it, it will be the best day of July for me so far. As been playing mobile for 3 years and PC for 1 (don’t play it much due to technical issues) I am really excited.

Hello
I'm very excited to finally see and hopefully get to play and test the update early!
But I have a question that is a bit confusing..
I own Terraria in my iPad a different OS from my Android phone..which I registered from(my phone) to enter the beta ..I don't own Terraria in Android..will I be able to play Terraria 1.3 beta in my iPad ??
Sorry if no one understood what I said:/

Last edited:
Two days until the big day. I'm super excited. I probably won't get selected—I didn't put forth my full effort on the form—but it was fun to throw my name in the hat anyway. Best of luck to all those really hoping to get selected, I hope 1.3 is everything you hoped for. If I don't get selected, it'll give me more time to max out my character (I lost my old character).

Two days until the big day. I'm super excited. I probably won't get selected—I didn't put forth my full effort on the form—but it was fun to throw my name in the hat anyway. Best of luck to all those really hoping to get selected, I hope 1.3 is everything you hoped for. If I don't get selected, it'll give me more time to max out my character (I lost my old character).

I'm super excited too! I have been waiting soooooo long and it's almost here! :)

If I do get selected, I will be able to test out what I learned in Computer Science classes, which I am majoring in college, in one of the games that I love dearly! I’m thinking about the Beta as some kind of internship that will help me in the near future! ~:)
Cool! I want the Beta so I can help the devs find bugs and glitches so the update can be as bug free as possible. Still, very nervous if I’m going to get picked or not, but also excited.
[doublepost=1562689232,1562689176][/doublepost]
Hello
I'm very excited to finally see and hopefully get to play and test the update early!
But I have a question that is a bit confusing..
I own Terraria in my iPad a different OS from my Android phone..which I registered from(my phone) to enter the beta ..I don't own Terraria in Android..will I be able to play Terraria 1.3 beta in my iPad ??
Sorry if no one understood what I said:/
Yes, you will be able to play the Beta on your iPad.

I assume there is an established testing platform for Amazon kindle fire users

As shared previously, Amazon is an offshoot of the Android branch. So - once the Android branch is established, the Amazon offshoot can be addressed. Have to have the "core" done first. I am not sure if that will be the case for the beta period as of yet.

(from my understanding - I could be wrong)

Will there be an option of five slots in the hot bar instead of ten?

Not currently, no.

Hey There! When i click DR Games photo it doesn't enter. How i send a Save File to a Dev ? Or on the DR site?

What do you mean? What are you trying to send?

If I don’t get it, I’ll be a little bit upset.

It is going to be VERY selective. Cannot stress that enough. There are literally thousands of entries. So - no matter what - its nothing to get upset about. :)

It is going to be VERY selective. Cannot stress that enough. There are literally thousands of entries. So - no matter what - its nothing to get upset about. :)
Does that mean that I have a good chance to get in? Or is it little? Everyone knows on this forum that I want to test the Beta, but if I don’t, I won’t be that upset (because the update is shortly after that). Also, how many people will be selected?

Does that mean that I have a good chance to get in? Or is it little? Everyone knows on this forum that I want to test the Beta, but if I don’t, I won’t be that upset (because the update is shortly after that). Also, how many people will be selected?

My estimates are probably around a tenth of the thousands of entries, maybe even less if there are even more entries than I expected! ~:)

Hello Mobile Terrarians,

We have amazing news! Next week we are going to announce the winners who have been chosen to participate in the Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta!

This is your last chance to register for the Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta. In order to register you need to go to Join the Terraria Discord Server! and fill out the registration form in the beta-registration channel.

Registration for the Beta will end on July 11th at 9:00AM PST.

We will then announce the winners on July 11th at 12:00PM PST in the beta-registration channel.

Tell the world that Terraria Mobile 1.3 is coming very soon!
Wait what thats my B-day. Im so excited. I'm looking forward to what will happen and if I'm getting chosen. Even if not I'll do my best to support u guys.

My estimates are probably around a tenth of the thousands of entries, maybe even less if there are even more entries than I expected! ~:)
If it would be tenth of the thousands chosen, then over 100 people will get the beta. I’m feeling better, although it is still a low chance for me to get picked.

There are literally tens of thousands of entries.

So, I mean you have as good a chance as any - but the beta is not going to be in the thousands of people... so it just depends on your luck. :)

There are literally tens of thousands of entries.

So, I mean you have as good a chance as any - but the beta is not going to be in the thousands of people... so it just depends on your luck. :)
Cool, Thanks! I hope I am picked! Usually, my luck is terrible and I am not really confident that I will because I don’t want to get my hopes too high, and be more disappointed than I would be if I don’t get picked. If I don’t get picked, then I would be thinking to my self, “At least the final release is somewhat close,” and not be upset, knowing the update is close by. Good luck to me and the others who applied!:merchanthappy:

Last edited:
Cool, Thanks! I hope I am picked! Usually, my luck is terrible and I am not really confident that I will because I don’t what to get my hopes too high, and be more disappointed than I would be if I don’t get picked. If I don’t get picked, then I would be thinking to my self, “At least the final release is somewhat close,” and not be upset, knowing the update is close by. Good luck to me and the others who applied!:merchanthappy:
That’s true. It’s right around the corner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom