Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK why but I have a feeling that just 5 of us in this post will get selected for the beta..quack will most definitely get picked I think xD
Anyhow I hope everyone here gets selected too..
Good night

IDK why but I have a feeling that just 5 of us in this post will get selected for the beta..quack will most definitely get picked I think xD
Anyhow I hope everyone here gets selected too..
Good night
XD Maybe. Loki said it was luck for someone to get picked, So we’ll know on Thursday. I also hope everyone here gets picked. Good Night!:happy:

Hello Mobile Terrarians,

We have amazing news! Next week we are going to announce the winners who have been chosen to participate in the Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta!

This is your last chance to register for the Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta. In order to register you need to go to Join the Terraria Discord Server! and fill out the registration form in the beta-registration channel.

Registration for the Beta will end on July 11th at 9:00AM PST.

We will then announce the winners on July 11th at 12:00PM PST in the beta-registration channel.

Tell the world that Terraria Mobile 1.3 is coming very soon!
How will we get notified if we get the beta?

I hope everybody having a good time in this topic gets the beta :joy:
I'm having a good time thanks to all of you sharing my hype and hopes for this epic release.
Greetings from Veracruz.
-the broken foot guy xD

terraria 1.3 mobile beta is it better if the testers have some kind of experience with controls in mobile games? (i do have experience)also is the game going to have support to press multiple buttons at the same time like mine and swich items or something like this. Another question that i have is going to have mod compatability like on pc where you can add mods to add content.

Hello Mobile Terrarians,

We have amazing news! Next week we are going to announce the winners who have been chosen to participate in the Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta!

This is your last chance to register for the Terraria mobile 1.3 Beta. In order to register you need to go to Join the Terraria Discord Server! and fill out the registration form in the beta-registration channel.

Registration for the Beta will end on July 11th at 9:00AM PST.

We will then announce the winners on July 11th at 12:00PM PST in the beta-registration channel.

Tell the world that Terraria Mobile 1.3 is coming very soon!
Will beta start right after selection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom