Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
As mentioned in a prior SOTG update, Mobile 1.3 opens up file access via the Files apps native to Android and Google. So, it will work much like it would, say, on PC. Where you can move/copy files between Cloud and Local, make backups, etc.

Oh, now that makes more sense! I must have forgotten about this! ~:p

It's tomorrow, Terrarians! I wish everyone in this post a good luck! To those who are chosen, take the beta test seriously and, above all, be honest (do not disclose the installation file, keep discretion, give feedback to the team, etc), so that we can receive the final version soon. I hope I can be one of the lucky ones to be chosen to be testers. Good day for everyone and thank you Re-Logic and DR Studios for the amazing work you are doing in Terraria 1.3 Mobile. :passionate:

Who’s ready for tomorrow? I am hoping to be picked because I want to help the devs find bugs and stuff like that so the update can be at its best!
[doublepost=1562790643,1562790305][/doublepost]
It's tomorrow, Terrarians! I wish everyone in this post a good luck! To those who are chosen, take the beta test seriously and, above all, be honest (do not disclose the installation file, keep discretion, give feedback to the team, etc), so that we can receive the final version soon. I hope I can be one of the lucky ones to be chosen to be testers. Good day for everyone and thank you Re-Logic and DR Studios for the amazing work you are doing in Terraria 1.3 Mobile. :passionate:
Good luck to you too! I hope people don’t take this as an getaway for an early access to Mobile 1.3. I also hope I get in. Side note: if you are a tester, how will you give feedback, and how long will the Beta last?

Last edited:
Good luck to you! Indeed, thanks for the good work Dr Studios! Good luck to everyone.

Are they going to remove the lightning asthetic effect during rain as well are the thunder sound effect too?

Who’s ready for tomorrow? I am hoping to be picked because I want to help the devs find bugs and stuff like that so the update can be at its best!
[doublepost=1562790643,1562790305][/doublepost]
Good luck to you too! I hope people don’t take this as an getaway for an early access to Mobile 1.3. Side note: if you are a tester, how will you give feedback, and how long will the Beta last?

I’m guessing that either you will like send a couple emails or they might set up a private conversation here on the forums with the beta testers.

Anyways this is just my guess. I’m not a dev so I don’t know what they’re going to do.

Is there a way to un-register? Something came up and in about a month from now I am going to be far too occupied to beta test, I'd rather not take a win from another person who would actually be able to help test.
I would like to know too. I'm not gonna be able to test for one week soon, so I want someone else who has the week available to have it.

Is there a way to un-register? Something came up and in about a month from now I am going to be far too occupied to beta test, I'd rather not take a win from another person who would actually be able to help test.

I would like to know too. I'm not gonna be able to test for one week soon, so I want someone else who has the week available to have it.

Probably Loki or the others would do something about this once the Beta winners come out, maybe even later before tomorrow! ~:)

Probably Loki or the others would do something about this once the Beta winners come out, maybe even later before tomorrow! ~:)
That makes sense that they would do that. Although, I am not a developer and I don’t know what they will do.
[doublepost=1562802752,1562802581][/doublepost]
Are they going to remove the lightning asthetic effect during rain as well are the thunder sound effect too?

I’m guessing that either you will like send a couple emails or they might set up a private conversation here on the forums with the beta testers.

Anyways this is just my guess. I’m not a dev so I don’t know what they’re going to do.
I think there would be an option for the storm effects to be toggled on and off, just like PC and Console. Also, I just learned that ReLogic and DRStudios are doing a live stream on Twitch.
MEGA HYPE!!!

Last edited:
That makes sense that they would do that. Although, I am not a developer and I don’t know what they will do.
[doublepost=1562802752,1562802581][/doublepost]
I think there would be an option for the storm effects to be toggled on and off, just like PC and Console. Also, I just learned that ReLogic and DRStudios are doing a live stream on Twitch.
MEGA HYPE!!!

YEAAAAAH
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom