Map-Base Mobile 1.4.0.5.2 Journey All Items Map Now In The Released Section

Dangedifiknow

Empress of Light
Happy Holidays Everyone! This is still a WIP but it's done enough it might be useful to someone. It's different from the other very well done all items maps. I grouped things together using wiki. I also made themed rooms. This way I could easily make a character for specific things like a melee player or a builder with specific materials without having to go to wiki. Here's some screenshots. :) (Plus the world).
Map SS.jpegCategory-Set Area.jpegThemed Room.jpeg
[Edit] I've finished this for now so I've swapped the first map file for the more complete one. The additions are that the themed rooms are done, I sorted the unsorted chest, added a gem set area & fixed a couple mistakes. I haven't done a thorough double check to make sure all the items are indeed there so I've left this in the WIP section. (I have another map idea that just won't leave me alone so I want to get started on that. LOL)

Info about the world:
Original Name: The Adorable Haven
Seed: 331427199
Medium, Corrupt
The corruption is only on one side as far as I know. The majority of the area I cleared out had no holes. No bosses, events have been beaten.

I've redone this map & it is now finished. Check the Released section. Thank you very much for all the interest. 😁

Last edited:
Nice!! Finally something that has all items(as w.i.p.) and is sorted nice!
Also do you think that you could make it into a normal world?(if you can’t ill see what I can do, when I get to do it)
Edit: is this a large medium or small world?

Nice!! Finally something that has all items(as w.i.p.) and is sorted nice!
Also do you think that you could make it into a normal world?(if you can’t ill see what I can do, when I get to do it)
Edit: is this a large medium or small world?
Sorry. I forgot to mention it was a medium corrupt world. I've noticed some mobile players have problems with large worlds.
As far as making it a normal world, I'm not sure how I could do that. I wouldn't have the research on a regular character, right?
Thank you for the reply! :)

You can use Tedit to change game mode. Allowing you to make the world once and have a copy on every mode. :)
Is Tedit compatible with 1.4? The last I read they were still working on updating it. Plus you need Terraria on pc, yes? I only have it on mobile.

Hey it won't let me open the file for some reason any help?
I'm not sure what I can do to help. The version of Terraria 1.4.0.5.2 I have is android through Amazon. I don't know if that makes a difference. I'm guessing you already know what Terraria folder to put the map in, yes? You are also using a Journey character?

Back
Top Bottom