Resolved [Mobile] 1.4 Mobile to PC crossplay not working

Jagifski

Terrarian
I am on mobile and my brother plays on PC. Ive only gotten to play with him twice this year since january and I havent been able to join him. all I get is a “connection timeout” message. I complained to multiple staff members but everybody has said “please be patient.” Ive asked every month since january and nobody has fixed it. Im quickly losing respect for this game because nobody has listened to me or acknowledged my issues.

1.4 mobile is 1.4.0.5 while on PC it's 1.4.1.1, this is probably the reason.
I agree with you, although there is a server that allows both mobile and pc to connect at the same time, but expect to see cross platform play in the near future

Mobile has never been on the same game verison as PC so there will not have been a chance for Cross-play until both versions are on the same Game Version. It cannot be fixed due to there being different items in different versions so they are incompatible. We do hope do allow for cross-play in the future but as of yet it is not possible.

I've been able to crossplay (PC, Android, and FireOS on *Kindle* [FireTV didn't work]) on 1.3 using the following guide -
Which uses the 1.3.0.7 Mobile server, mobile client 1.3.0.7, and a downgraded PC client to 1.3.0.7

The 1.4.0.5 mobile server is available on the forum post announcing 1.4 Mobile - Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

UPDATE: I have found the 1.4.0.5 PC client. DM me for instructions on how to obtain a copy. I have verified that crossplay works between PC 1.4.0.5, Mobile 1.4.0.5, and dedicated Mobile server 1.4.0.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom