Resolved [Mobile] 10 slots help

Alex8655i6

Terrarian
Good day, i need some help please .. I bought the android version of the game today after playing a while on the PC version. I have a galaxy s8(US version) Nougat and i would REALLY need the 10 slots hotbar option to be available for me.. I am rooted and tried changing DPI and resolution up to a point that font are barely visible.. Every other apps but Terraria detect my phone as a tablet at this point.. Please anyone, is there any workaround to my problem? Any help is appreciated, thanks you..

Good day, i need some help please .. I bought the android version of the game today after playing a while on the PC version. I have a galaxy s8(US version) Nougat and i would REALLY need the 10 slots hotbar option to be available for me.. I am rooted and tried changing DPI and resolution up to a point that font are barely visible.. Every other apps but Terraria detect my phone as a tablet at this point.. Please anyone, is there any workaround to my problem? Any help is appreciated, thanks you..
Hi there @Alex8655i6, unfortunately that’s just how it is on the phones, 5 hotbar spots. If you decide to make changes to your phone or Terraria game files, that’ll be up to you and at your own risk. Anything that happens won’t be eligible for Technical Support.

Thanks you for your answer, yes I know the risks... Well this phone have plenty of screen real estate and I know some people made video showing how to enable this feature on phones.. Only that changing DPI and/or resolution doesn't work for me, I hoped some user could have faced the same problem and maybe share his workaround of he/she found one... Thanks for the help.

I might be too late but i found the fix keep your DPI as your devices original and only increase the resolution.
Example:
My device has 480dpi and 1920x1080 well it doesnt get 10 hotbar with 320dpi and 2560x1440

If i do 480dpi with 3000x1700 i can have 10 hotbars. It only depends on resolution. If it doesn't work keep increasing that resolution.

Thanks you for your answer, yes I know the risks... Well this phone have plenty of screen real estate and I know some people made video showing how to enable this feature on phones.. Only that changing DPI and/or resolution doesn't work for me, I hoped some user could have faced the same problem and maybe share his workaround of he/she found one... Thanks for the help.
I am facing a similar issue and need help.

I am facing a similar issue and need help.
Sorry Supertiger, there’s no help to give. Phones have 5 Hotbar spots, larger tablets have 10. That’s just how it is. Modifying the phone or tablet to make it have 10 might be possible, but there won’t be any technical help for that here, and it’s at your own risk.

Back
Top Bottom