**REPORTED** [Mobile} Accessories vanity slots are removing the reforges on the items.

GRSC/DC

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
iPad Pro 10.5
Mobile OS
iOS 13
I was getting really confused when I noticed that none of my accessories had warding on them, knowing that I specifically had put them on. I finally realized what was happening once I switched the frost boots for the worm scarf and noticed that once I switched them, the forges got removed. I tried it again with a mana flower and slime gel, and the same thing happened. Possibly want to look into the issue before I spent $3,000,000,000 in platinum coins getting my stuff reforged again.

I second this report. Since the latest update, when I switch an acessory from vanity to active, and vice versa, it loses its reforge. Tested it several times, same result. Very annoying and expensive.

I was getting really confused when I noticed that none of my accessories had warding on them, knowing that I specifically had put them on. I finally realized what was happening once I switched the frost boots for the worm scarf and noticed that once I switched them, the forges got removed. I tried it again with a mana flower and slime gel, and the same thing happened. Possibly want to look into the issue before I spent $3,000,000,000 in platinum coins getting my stuff reforged again.
I second this report. Since the latest update, when I switch an acessory from vanity to active, and vice versa, it loses its reforge. Tested it several times, same result. Very annoying and expensive.
Thanks for sharing this info @GRSC/DC and @Kezi25, it's now a known issue and will be fixed when the next update comes out. Shooting for later in April, but that's just a projection, not a guarantee.

I was about to start fighting Duke Fishron and I have my inventory one last check and I saw all my accessories had no reforge. It took me a while to get them all to warding too. Pls fix soon I don’t want to keep reforging.

Back
Top Bottom