Resolved [Mobile] Alchemy plants do not grow in pots and planter boxes (Bmobile Ax605, KitKat/4.4.2)

Elvin

Terrarian
Alchemy plants do not grow in pots and planter boxes and they do not have sprites when they have flowered some times the game crashes when the map is activated this is not a bug but they can add how often the game can be saved in the autosave as 1 minute or but my game comes out constantly but it's for my phone thank you very much for making the game run on low-end phones

Alchemy plants do not grow in pots and planter boxes and they do not have sprites when they have flowered some times the game crashes when the map is activated this is not a bug but they can add how often the game can be saved in the autosave as 1 minute or but my game comes out constantly but it's for my phone thank you very much for making the game run on low-end phones
Hi @Elvin, do the plants not grow, or do they just not display a bloom? I find that my plants are growing, but some if them are not showing the bloomed graphic.

The 2 since I have planted a lot and none other than a single pot that makes them grow and I tried if it was the pots but no they simply do not grow

The 2 since I have planted a lot and none other than a single pot that makes them grow and I tried if it was the pots but no they simply do not grow
Can you upload your world here, and I’ll see if the plants grow for me. Tell me which plants ad where they are.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Here it is but it is very messy, all the pots are here <and there is a drop on this side> and there are other pots and it is also where it grows

Attachments

• TerraWorld.wld
    2.8 MB · Views: 61
Here it is but it is very messy, all the pots are here <and there is a drop on this side> and there are other pots and it is also where it grows
I planted some seeds, waited a bit, and plants do grow in your world. Right now, there is a graphical bug that grown plants are not showing the bloom - but they are growing. :)

F8548FD5-3F8F-43E1-BE7E-D6DDC8616D76.jpeg

That is weird, they stay in the first phase and they never go to the second phase, it will be my phone because they do not grow to the second phase.

That is weird, they stay in the first phase and they never go to the second phase, it will be my phone because they do not grow to the second phase.
They do grow to the second phase, they just don’t display the flower like it should (them not showing the bloom IS a bug).

If you use a pickaxe on plants that look like the ones i put an arrow to in my picture it will drop the plant and seeds like it should. As long as you do it when it should be blooming (during daytime for dayblooms, nighttime for moonglow, etc).

Thank you very much man, I already know what the problem was, it was that I had very close the pots were only 2 blocks of space between each pots now I put them 3 blocks of space and now if they grow thank you very much

Back
Top Bottom