Resolved [Mobile] Angler NPC Not Spawning In Any Worlds (Huawei Matepad Pro)

JoeyyLogic

Terrarian
I Spawned Into My World Collected Resources To Finish My Last Achievement Which Is The Angler Fishing Quests, But When I Went Into The Ocean To Find Him, He Wasn't There, So I Thought It Must A Bug In My World. So I Created A New World, And Collected Resources Again, But Again I Didn't Find Him When I Went Into The Ocean, So I Made 6 More Worlds And The Angler NPC Didn't Spawn So I Thought This Was Officially A Terraria 1.4.0.5.1 Bug, So I Came Here To Report It And Please Fix It, I Really Need This Achievement.

Last edited:
How long have you waited? If you are in journey mode check if spawns are at 0. Also it takes time for the angler to spawn in, it isn’t immeadietly
I can get him to spawn fine

I Spawned Into My World Collected Resources To Finish My Last Achievement Which Is The Angler Fishing Quests, But When I Went Into The Ocean To Find Him, He Wasn't There, So I Thought It Must A Bug In My World. So I Created A New World, And Collected Resources Again, But Again I Didn't Find Him When I Went Into The Ocean, So I Made 6 More Worlds And The Angler NPC Didn't Spawn So I Thought This Was Officially A Terraria 1.4.0.5.1 Bug, So I Came Here To Report It And Please Fix It, I Really Need This Achievement.
Hi @JoeyyLogic

Do you have the time frozen within Journey Mode? If so, unfreeze time so that the angler can spawn.

If not, you can upload your world here (whichever one you most want the angler to be in) and I can see if I'm able to get him to spawn. Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Tysm It Worked, But One More Thing, I Am In Journey Mode And I Researched A Quest Item Called Wyverntail But When I Duplicate It It Won't Go In My Inventory It Will Just Pop Out (I don't have encumbering stone).

Attachments

• Logic_World.wld
    11.3 MB · Views: 59
Tysm It Worked, But One More Thing, I Am In Journey Mode And I Researched A Quest Item Called Wyverntail But When I Duplicate It It Won't Go In My Inventory It Will Just Pop Out (I don't have encumbering stone).
I'm glad that unfreezing time was the solution. For the Wyverntail fish, it is a Quest fish, and you can only have one Quest fish in your inventory at one time. So if you already have one and then try to pick up another, it won't work. What you can do is to put the one that is in your inventory into your piggy bank, then pick up the second one, then move the first one from your piggy bank to your inventory.

I'm glad that unfreezing time was the solution. For the Wyverntail fish, it is a Quest fish, and you can only have one Quest fish in your inventory at one time. So if you already have one and then try to pick up another, it won't work. What you can do is to put the one that is in your inventory into your piggy bank, then pick up the second one, then move the first one from your piggy bank to your inventory.
Well I Tried But It Won't Work I Cleared Out My Whole Inventory, But As I'd Expected It Didn't Go In To My Inventory And Just Popped Out, Please Help.

Well I Tried But It Won't Work I Cleared Out My Whole Inventory, But As I'd Expected It Didn't Go In To My Inventory And Just Popped Out, Please Help.
I don’t know what else to say. If you have some screenshots or video explaining it maybe I can understand better.

Back
Top Bottom