Resolved [Mobile] anti-invisble mount bug

glitch_zvirus

Skeletron
so if you drink a invisibly potion you will go invisible. big whoop. BUT if you get on your mount you will lose the buff, even when you get off

so if you drink a invisibly potion you will go invisible. big whoop. BUT if you get on your mount you will lose the buff, even when you get off
What mount are you using that you are losing the buff? I just tried it with the cosmic car key (ufo) and I stay invisible while on or off the mount.

I can confirm that it works with the UFO. It's interesting that it's broken by some mounts. I might test this some later.

ok let me explain
i wanted to go out and hunt for some truffle worms and drank the potion so they cant see me. but i got on to my mount which a unicorn at the time and when i did the buff disappeared and i was no longer invisibile. i got off the mount thinking i might get the buff back but i did not get it back

ok let me explain
i wanted to go out and hunt for some truffle worms and drank the potion so they cant see me. but i got on to my mount which a unicorn at the time and when i did the buff disappeared and i was no longer invisibile. i got off the mount thinking i might get the buff back but i did not get it back
I just tried it out - invisibility potion and the blessed apple. I stay invisible while on the mount. Are you placing blocks, dealing damage, or receiving damage? You don't stay invisible while any of those things are happening. If you take damage you lose the buff. Do you think that's what happened?

i only ran for a little bit so no
maybe it was patched are something
Nope, there have been no bug reports for this for it to even be patched. :) As it looks like this isn't a bug after all, I'll move it to the In-Game Support section instead and mark it resolved.

If you can reliably reproduce this, grab a quick video of it - and then we can look at it again and re-open it if needed.

Back
Top Bottom