Mobile MOBILE BEST MAGE KIT (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watsonisawesome

Skeletron Prime

Apologies about my poor editing skills and just general terribleness.

Kit:
Spectral headgear
Spectral armour
Spectral subligar
Warding Mage emblem
Arcane mana flower
Warding obsidian shield
Warding angel wings
Warding spectre boots
Clairvoiance buff (from the crystal ball)
Magical harp
Magic daggers
Rainbow rod
Ice rod
Fire flower

This was pretty cool, but would it help to have "menacing" or "arcane" on more of the accessories? Warding is great but it is not the most useful when it comes to attack and such

This was pretty cool, but would it help to have "menacing" or "arcane" on more of the accessories? Warding is great but it is not the most useful when it comes to attack and such
It's really personal preference, but warding is nessecary to compensate for the lack of defence from the spectral armour. I did some boss fights using different combinations of reforges but it became obvious after a while that other reforges such as menacing had little effect on the actual stats, adding very little damage to the weapons, while there also being a lack of defence. You could swap one more item for arcane to have a full 200 mana, but what i put in the video is what I'd recommend.

It's really personal preference, but warding is nessecary to compensate for the lack of defence from the spectral armour. I did some boss fights using different combinations of reforges but it became obvious after a while that other reforges such as menacing had little effect on the actual stats, adding very little damage to the weapons, while there also being a lack of defence. You could swap one more item for arcane to have a full 200 mana, but what i put in the video is what I'd recommend.
Oh ok, that makes a lot more sence. Also the spectral leggings have the most defence over all other legs in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom