Resolved [Mobile] Black screen stuck on thorn chakra

That's terrible. This thread shows resolved so you may want to start another one? And also you may want to submit a bug report to the developers.

Agreed, I’ll maybe open up another thread. I just hope it doesn’t get looked on as a duplicate of this one. I’m playing alright on another device, just means I can’t play on the move, and more importantly I can’t play a game I did pay full price for. :/ Hmm.

Agreed, I’ll maybe open up another thread. I just hope it doesn’t get looked on as a duplicate of this one. I’m playing alright on another device, just means I can’t play on the move, and more importantly I can’t play a game I did pay full price for. :/ Hmm.
Hi there @Xeden, that’s great news that a reinstall did fix the first instance of not being able to load the game, but disheartening to hear that it came back and you’re not able to play again.

Since reinstalling does fix whatever issue was present, it sounds like you have a larger issue where your game or device may have a problem. I’d suggest going directly to 505 Games and seeing if they have any additional insight. You’ll need to open an account to start a support ticket: https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Reactions:
Back
Top Bottom