• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Resolved [Mobile] Bone items chasing you

Intel Xeon Ω

The Destroyer
No. Not even vanity (even vanity accesories)
Give me the video and I'll convert it, because I need proof of this. By the way did you ever get a bone glove? Also give me screenshots of:
Your Inventory
Your Armor/Accessory/Vanity slots
The bones
The bones chasing you
What happens afterwards
Whatever is inside your piggy bank/safe
Your ammo slots
Any Skeletron Treasure Bags or Bone Gloves you may have

Cosmin36

Terrarian
Bruh... It used to. Now it doesn't anymore... I had a video about it. It actually chased me...
Idk what happened... Probably had a full stack of bones in ammo/inventory slot ('cause i know i had my inventory full on everything) back then. Sry if i (maybe) wasted your time.

Intel Xeon Ω

The Destroyer
Bruh... It used to. Now it doesn't anymore... I had a video about it. It actually chased me...
Idk what happened... Probably had a full stack of bones in ammo/inventory slot ('cause i know i had my inventory full on everything) back then. Sry if i (maybe) wasted your time.
Nah it's fine. Glad to help. I'll give you a new follower. If you need help for anything in Terraria you can ask me. ( I also liked all of your messages on this thread)

Top Bottom