Resolved [Mobile] Bug with the recipes of the guide

UomoPane

Terrarian
Hello, sometimes when I want to see the recipes of an item at the guide some items do not appear and everytime I have to go on the wiki to see in wich recipes is present the item I have.

Hello, sometimes when I want to see the recipes of an item at the guide some items do not appear and everytime I have to go on the wiki to see in wich recipes is present the item I have.
Hi there @UomoPane, can you give an example of what item the Guide wouldn’t show the recipe for. And if you have a screenshot, that can help us help you better. :)

Hi there @UomoPane, can you give an example of what item the Guide wouldn’t show the recipe for. And if you have a screenshot, that can help us help you better. :)
Hello, I'll give you an example: I was checking what items I could craft with the Band of Regeneration and I put it in the slot to see the recipes at the Guide, but instead of seeing that for the Charm of the Myths I needed the Band of Regeneration and the Philosopher's Stone I only saw the Philosopher Stone in the recipe, so the problem is that sometimes only show the items that I do not have instead of showing the full recipe.
I'm sorry I don't have any screenshot, even because I don't know how to transfer the screenshots on my Switch to my PC, maybe next time I could make a photo with my phone and than post it.

I had observed the same problem but have found, in my case anyways, that the recipe will show up eventually but there is a delay.

As an example I tried asking the guide what could be crafted from a summoner emblem and it showed that the avenger emblem could be crafted but it only showed one type of soul required. After about 10 seconds the whole recipe showed up. I backed out and tried again and this time it showed up after about 2 seconds. The next couple tries had a lag of 2 seconds until eventually it showed up immediately. It would seem that the game just needs a little time to think.

I hope that this helps and I'm sorry if it's completely off base from the issue that you are having.
20190901_092220.jpg
20190901_092414.jpg

I had observed the same problem but have found, in my case anyways, that the recipe will show up eventually but there is a delay.

As an example I tried asking the guide what could be crafted from a summoner emblem and it showed that the avenger emblem could be crafted but it only showed one type of soul required. After about 10 seconds the whole recipe showed up. I backed out and tried again and this time it showed up after about 2 seconds. The next couple tries had a lag of 2 seconds until eventually it showed up immediately. It would seem that the game just needs a little time to think.

I hope that this helps and I'm sorry if it's completely off base from the issue that you are having.View attachment 226342 View attachment 226343

Thank you very much this was the problem that I've tried to explain, and if you say that the game need a moment to think maybe it's the same for me, I didn't about that and maybe I was just too hasty.

Thanks again :D

No problem! I didn't realize that it needed time to think until I took those pictures. I took the first picture and then they appeared.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom