Mobile Mobile bugs I've seen

There have been some mobile bugs that I've experienced while playing and I want to know of anyone else has seen them
~Honey fishing dupe glitch
This is sorts hard to do but sometimes while fishing in a place and then go to fish in honey, the last fish will appear while you reel in
Ex. Fished up a reaver shark, goes home and begins trying to get honey find and ends up with many
~Fish bait/rod glitch
This one I can't explain but sometimes when starting up world a random item in your inventory becomes a rod or a bait
Ex. I once got a STONE that could fish, and right now I got DIRT as bait and it had 50% Bait power
Screenshot_20170812-001932.png
Screenshot_20170827-232208.png

There have been some mobile bugs that I've experienced while playing and I want to know of anyone else has seen them
~Honey fishing dupe glitch
This is sorts hard to do but sometimes while fishing in a place and then go to fish in honey, the last fish will appear while you reel in
Ex. Fished up a reaver shark, goes home and begins trying to get honey find and ends up with many
~Fish bait/rod glitch
This one I can't explain but sometimes when starting up world a random item in your inventory becomes a rod or a bait
Ex. I once got a STONE that could fish, and right now I got DIRT as bait and it had 50% Bait powerView attachment 183804 View attachment 183806
I don't know about the honey fishing dupe glitch, but for items spawning critters or bait, or the glitch where an item that shouldn't have bait power gains bait power, it is happens when you swap items in your inventory.

When you swap bait/critters with an item in your inventory, save, swap them back, save, it can activate this glitch. Then when you use the item in mid-air, it spawns the bait/critter.

If you move your item to an empty spot in your inventory, that should stop it from spawning critters. Same for taking off the bait power. If it still spawns them, move the item into a chest, close it, then take the item out again.

To avoid the glitch, try to not swap items in inventory, but instead move items into an empty inventory spot.

Making a list of bugs is somehow hard i think, there are much bugs :v anyways thanks for reporting this!

Another bug.
I have no idea how this happened but this got me killed when I tried to run away from monsters %:sigh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170926-200248.png
    Screenshot_20170926-200248.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 175
Hey I don’t know who to tell, but I was playing on terraria mobile yesterday and was crafting crystal bullets and cholophyte arrows, and for whatever reason, there was a bug where if you hold down the craft button you end up with a stack of multiple thousand of that ammunition. It took in all my chlophyte bars and spit out a stack of almost 26,000 chlorophyte arrows. It still worked and I could use the stack. I tired seeing if it was a glitch where they infinitely added on to itself, but when I tried to do it again and add one of the stacks to another stack that had the same amount (close to 26,000) it spit out a stack of only 999. I assume someone should be informed of this is there you go.

Hey I don’t know who to tell, but I was playing on terraria mobile yesterday and was crafting crystal bullets and cholophyte arrows, and for whatever reason, there was a bug where if you hold down the craft button you end up with a stack of multiple thousand of that ammunition. It took in all my chlophyte bars and spit out a stack of almost 26,000 chlorophyte arrows. It still worked and I could use the stack. I tired seeing if it was a glitch where they infinitely added on to itself, but when I tried to do it again and add one of the stacks to another stack that had the same amount (close to 26,000) it spit out a stack of only 999. I assume someone should be informed of this is there you go.
Sounds like you might have an extra app (or had one installed in the past) that helps get you super stacks. :)

Back
Top Bottom